Respected Contributor

Re: YOUNG & RESTLESS AUGUST 2017 SPOILERS!!!

I SURE hope Hill digs up those old neked pics Vicky did a looooong time ago (Heather played Vicky then) for that men's magazine. I know they said ole Vic bought up all the copies (right...even the subscriptions?) But we all know that one of those copies could/would/should show up anytime and this is a dandy time! Long time viewers don't ferget neked pictures....but these new writers probably don't even know about them. I'll call Hill and tip her off.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh there've been plenty of inter and intra family dalliances on the show... And it does happen in real life... but not like it does here... As for Nicki and Neil, didn't they just sort of lean in that direction during one of their many periods of drunkeness but back off any real relationship... That's more or less how I remember it, but Victoria, in her younger days, dallied with Neil and lots, and lots of other men... The old Victoria was a spitfire... This one is just sort of tedious... Though it seems like maybe they're trying to spice her up with her new found alter ego...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow, @stevieb, I had forgotten about the Nikki/Neil thingy.  Lord, please don't let me be getting early Alzheimer's, lol.  Will I remember today tomorrow, lol.

@Danky, all kinds of connotations can be put on that food you mentioned around the kitchen table, lol.  Or do I have my mind, what little is left, in the gutter, lol.

@silkyk, if somebody still has naked old pics of  Victoria, it shouldn't matter now.  She was very young.  No internet then.  Abby was the Naked Heiress which is more recent.

Actually, if these women were poor, they'd be called some h-oes.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@eddyandme, Ms. Hellary is on top right now but she's gonna topple and I think it will be soon.  I can't wait to see that mascara running down her face as she cries.  And to think I felt so sorry for her when she was Neil's captive.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Remember Victoria with Cole Howard?  It was thought he was Victor's son but, turned out he wasn't.  Cole was also involved with Nikki and Ashley. 

Honored Contributor

Summary for Monday, August 21st from soaps.com:

At the tackhouse, Nikki is surprised to see Abby, who informs her that Nick moved out. Abby confirms that Victor kicked him out. Nikki’s not upset with Abby, but rants about Victor’s vindictiveness. She's glad Abby and Vic are in a good place, but warns it might not last. Zach arrives, so Nikki goes. Zach helps Abby unpack. Abby steps out, and returns to hear Zach turn down an interview in a call. Zach insists he’s just being cautious since the app is new. Later, Zach and Abby each think the other is amazing and kiss.

In the penthouse, amid his moving boxes, Nick invites Chelsea to let him know if she’s having second thoughts. Chelsea assures him that waking up next to him made her realize she’s lucky. Nick returns the sentiment. They make out in the doorway, and Chelsea leaves. Nikki arrives and exclaims over Nick and Christian living with Chelsea. She feels Victor is despicable, but Nick thinks it’s nice to cut the cord. Talk turns to Nikki and Jack. Nick worries his mother will be in the middle if the Newman-Abbott feud reignites. Later, Chelsea returns, frantic about fabric issues, until she notices Nick moved Connor’s drawing. He apologizes and makes it right.

Hilary and Mariah are discussing all the publicity the show is getting when Victoria enters GC Buzz seething. She slams Hilary for airing the filth and demands she take it offline now. Hilary insists she couldn’t even if she wanted to, and Mariah backs her up. Victoria accuses Hil of stalking, and scoffs at Mariah suggesting she give an interview. She reminds Hilary they had a great relationship – what changed? Arguing ensues about Juliet and the lawsuit. Victoria calls Hil a bottom-feeding hack and warns her not to make an enemy out of her.

At Lily’s place, she assures Jordan he wasn’t out of line with the kiss, but it was unexpected. Jordan admits he wanted to do it since Cane moved out. Lily reminds him she’s still married. She’s confused, and needs to figure out how to make her own life work.

In the Club dining room, Neil informs Devon that their company gave Victoria a bridge loan. Devon’s surprised he didn’t talk to him first. Neil explains it was time-sensitive, and reveals he didn’t just do it for Victoria. He gestures over at Cane. Devon understands he was helping Lily out, but adds that as long as Cane’s in her life that will be a full-time job. Neil joins Cane, and counsels that he’ll only get his family back if he takes responsibility and proves he’s a decent man – he’s not trying hard enough.

At Jabot, Jack and Phyllis are speculating about Brash & Sassy when Billy enters and informs his brother he’ll be getting all his rent, thanks to Neil Winters. Phyllis is pleased they’ll be able to hire more people. Jack snarks about her loyalties. Billy notes John wouldn’t be impressed with Jack trying to sabotage Victoria’s company. Later, Lily and Jordan join Billy at Brash & Sassy. He tells the happy duo that the Dare campaign is back on. Up at Jabot, Jack rants about Billy, but Phyllis agrees John wouldn’t approve of what he’s doing. Jack decides he’ll find another way to take out his competition. After, Nikki arrives and wonders how Jack can be friends with Hilary. He wonders why she still cares about Victor. They agree ticking off the Mustache is like jumping into a volcano, then confirm they want to be in each other’s lives and kiss.

At the hospital, Victoria reports she’s been doing things and having conversations she doesn’t remember later, and sometimes her hearing gets jumbled. The doctor sends her for an EEG, which comes back fine. He says her symptoms are normal for a concussion and are worsened by stress.

At GC Buzz, Mariah notes Hilary seems rattled. She explains why Victoria was so upset and hopes Hilary has a flak jacket. Hil assures her she can handle the blowback. Devon arrives and kisses Mariah.

At the Club bar, Cane receives a text from Victoria to meet at Brash & Sassy. He leaves. Nearby, Billy and Phyllis discuss Jack’s agenda. Billy can handle him, and doesn’t want her caught in the crosshairs. Phyllis assures him her loyalties will always be with him. Billy warns her to be prepared – he paid the price for their affair and now it’s his turn to punish Jack. Up at the pool bar, Hilary spies Lily laughing with Jordan.

Cane arrives at Brash & Sassy, where Victoria sarcastically thanks him for saving the company. If she hadn’t seen his name on the notepad in Hochman’s suite, she might have lost Brash & Sassy. Vikki says Cane’s still fired, and he goes.

A Look Ahead to Tuesday, August 22nd:

Nick tells Chelsea that Faith is coming home from camp tomorrow. Chelsea wonders if she’ll be staying with them first. Nick replies, “Unless you have a problem with that?”

Jordan, shirtless, tells Hilary, “This isn’t working. We should just move on.”

Victor, at the ranch, calls out, “Connie? Is that you?” Nikki appears. “Oh no, it’s me.”

Honored Contributor

Spoilers for Week of August 21st from soaps.com:

Monday August 21:

Victoria shows up at GC Buzz seething with anger at Hilary

Abby tells Nikki she's moved into the tack-house

Nikki has concerns about the developments at the ranch.

Devon is surprised that Neil consult him.

Victoria confronts Hilary.

Tuesday August 22:

Nikki surprises Victor at the ranch.

Victor sets out to confirm an alliance.

Nick wonders if Chelsea has an issue with Faith staying at the penthouse.

Chelsea sets Nick straight.

Jordan tells Hilary they should move on.

Wednesday August 23:

Tessa takes a risk.

Thursday August 24:

Billy takes advantage of an opportunity.

Friday August 25:

Jack wants Phyllis to play dirty.

More...

Victoria confronts an unapologetic Hilary and vows to fight back.

Cane and Juliet grow closer after a concern arises for their unborn child.

Coming up...

Scott decides to handle things on his own.

Cane has a new ally.

Hilary rankles Mariah.

Billy goes too far.

Honored Contributor

If Billy and others are so rich why don't they help Victoria?  

Honored Contributor

Victoria finally goes back to the doctor and they find nothing wrong??  She needs to go to another doctor because there obviously is something wrong with her.

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie This is just one more way to stretch out this stupid story line.  Obviously there is something wrong, she'd know it....any normal person would insist to more tests being done.