Honored Contributor

Have to admit I tried to like this show and just couldn't.

That said, I was able to record the last few minutes so I could see how they integrated the characters as young kids.

I loved it and loved the song, actually brought tears to my eyes, but I cry over stuff like that!

I especially thought the little girl who played Amy looked EXACTLY as I thought Amy would look at that age. Raj's younger self was well done also.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: YOUNG SHELDON SEASON FINALE

I agree the ending was well done.  Kudos to the casting team!  I also liked TBBT finale when they showed Howard's kids because they looked a lot like Howard and Bernadette.  Some of my favorite episodes have been when they made references to characters from the other show.  For example, I loved when young Sheldon's friend Tam came to visit on The Big Bang Theory.  

Valued Contributor

How could you not like this show.what a wonderful cast so talented all of them.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I watched it twice. I thought it was nicely done to incorporate so much of the personality of BBT. Leonard’s mom with a voice over, Howard playing video games, then his mother’s voiceover. Penny being a slob. Raj wearing his awful sweater vest, the telescope in his room, Bernadette with her beauty pageant photo and the microscope on her end table. And of course, young Amy, reading under the covers with a flashlight.

Loved the way the writers brought in so much. So sweet!

Respected Contributor

And Amy was reading a Little House on the Prairie book, which was addressed in one of the BBT episodes!

Honored Contributor

It was a brilliant show, perfect and heart warming.  How could anyone not love that show?  

Regular Contributor

Aww, I didn’t catch that. I couldn’t make out the title.