Esteemed Contributor

I stopped watching it.

Trusted Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

I stopped watching it.

Why?

Esteemed Contributor

I read the book and it was sooo good!  There is a sequel...Hidden BodiesAlso very good. So there’s lots of material if the series runs more than one season. 

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

What night is this on again? Thanks!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN

10:00 p EST

Lifetime

==================

The very end of last nite's episode had me

837514213.gif837514213.gif837514213.gifI think I cracked a rib.

Guinevere said, "did you just....."

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN

10:00 p EST

Lifetime

==================

The very end of last nite's episode had me

837514213.gif837514213.gif837514213.gifI think I cracked a rib.

Guinevere said, "did you just....."

@i it sure was very funny I would have to agree 😂😂.  Didn't see that coming 🙀😉

Honored Contributor

I've watched the first two episodes and find it to be compelling.  I almost get kind of a 'Dexter' vibe in kind of a strange way with this one.  I see there is a new episode in My Shows, so I plan to watch this one soon.

I wonder if this is a limited series.    I can't even remember why I scheduled the show to watch, but then I seem to do that a lot now.  I schedule shows for specific reasons and then, by the time they record or I get to them, I can't remember why.  d'oh!  Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

I actually like this show even though it has some creepiness to it and that violent part.  She needs to close the curtains lol!!

I got hooked from the first episode and have to see what happens next! Wonder how long the series is?

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I've watched the first two episodes and find it to be compelling.  I almost get kind of a 'Dexter' vibe in kind of a strange way with this one.  I see there is a new episode in My Shows, so I plan to watch this one soon.

I wonder if this is a limited series.    I can't even remember why I scheduled the show to watch, but then I seem to do that a lot now.  I schedule shows for specific reasons and then, by the time they record or I get to them, I can't remember why.  d'oh!  Smiley Very Happy

I got the Dexter vibe, too, @chickenbutt.

Respected Contributor

@OhioAngel wrote:

I actually like this show even though it has some creepiness to it and that violent part.  She needs to close the curtains lol!!

I got hooked from the first episode and have to see what happens next! Wonder how long the series is?

@OhioAngel   Wikipedia posted Lifetime gave it "a 10 episode straight-to-series order."  (There are currently only 8 episodes showing in Wiki, though.) 

There will be a second season, too. Wikipedia posted, "On July 26, 2018, ahead of the series premiere, Lifetime announced that the series had been renewed for a second season."  ( @Mz iMac also mentioned this in post #12.  Thanks, @Mz iMac 

I'm really liking the series.  I mentioned in an earlier post I had stopped reading the book awhile back, but I may just have to finish it.  AND then start on the sequel, since there will be a second season. 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥