Esteemed Contributor

This is a lifetime movie series. It was written by Stephen King. It is really good. This is the first episode.

Edit: It was not written by Stephen King. He made a statement about this series. Sorry for the error. Another poster correctly identified the writter of this series. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the info...I saw the previews but did not watch...will see if I can watch on demand.

Esteemed Contributor

@elated, thanks for posting.  Love Stephen King.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

I watched the first 20 minutes or so.

It is rated for mature audiences.

There is a lot to see and hear.

Maybe I will watch the rest when it re-airs.

So dumb that the girl has this huge window where the guys literally see it all.

Honored Contributor

Recorded this and was watching some this morning. Surprised at the F-word not even bleeped out!  Seems like a good series though.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I saw it advertised and it looked really good. I wasn't able to stay up to watch, but will catch it on Demand! 

Occasional Contributor

I read this book and it was chilling. I hope the series is as good.

One correction - Stephen King did not write this book. It was written by Carolyn Kepnes.

Esteemed Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

Recorded this and was watching some this morning. Surprised at the F-word not even bleeped out!  Seems like a good series though.

I thought the very same thing about the F-word and some of the content I was kind of surprised as it was t that late it was aired.  i really like it so far.  Very different from the norm.  Strange  to have such large windows with no blinds or anything ,  guess it's needed for the storyline and his watching 😉

Respected Contributor

Thanks, @elated.

Just added the Season Pass to my line up. 👍

Esteemed Contributor

@Kae9 wrote:

I read this book and it was chilling. I hope the series is as good.

One correction - Stephen King did not write this book. It was written by Carolyn Kepnes.

You are correct. They kept mentioning Stephen King in the previews. I think he was commenting on the show. Thank you for your information.