Honored Contributor

Re: YELLOWSTONE Season 4 Premieres on November 7th

@Mersha wrote:

@wakefield64  I am truly shocked that it has not been nominated for an Emmy.

Kevin Costner is outstanding as John Dutton.  I love his conversations with his grandson.  The supporting characters are so very good in their roles, especially Kelly Reilly as Beth Dutton.  The writing is also top notch.

It beats me why this wonderful show has not been acknowledged.

@Mersha 

What blows my mind is that Beth (Kelly Reilly) is British and speaks with a British accent, but when she's in her persona on Yellowstone, you don't even get a hint of a British accent!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Mersha wrote:

@wakefield64  I am truly shocked that it has not been nominated for an Emmy.

Kevin Costner is outstanding as John Dutton.  I love his conversations with his grandson.  The supporting characters are so very good in their roles, especially Kelly Reilly as Beth Dutton.  The writing is also top notch.

It beats me why this wonderful show has not been acknowledged.

@Mersha 

What blows my mind is that Beth (Kelly Reilly) is British and speaks with a British accent, but when she's in her persona on Yellowstone, you don't even get a hint of a British accent!

@KingstonsMom   I had no clue that she was British.  She looks good in the cowboy boots and hat too.

Season 4 cannot get here soon enough...really looking forward to it.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Trusted Contributor

Can't wait for season 4.....Beth Dutton is my favorite and one 'tough cookie!'

Esteemed Contributor

I to find very excessive  cursing the F word or GD  in every sentence. There are political sentiments .

The  episode where the wife of Kayce  , Monica  lures a serial murder rapist  was ridiculous .  Seems she needs to spend time teaching her own son rather than trying to get herself killed.

Esteemed Contributor

we don't know who shot the horse . Maybe , he blamed Lloyd for shoting the horse  or due to Jimmy's death  from breaking his neck from riding the bronco one more time ???

Valued Contributor

@1Snickers - its on my regular Paramount.  Last weekend they played all of last season.

Respected Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

we don't know who shot the horse . Maybe , he blamed Lloyd for shoting the horse  or due to Jimmy's death  from breaking his neck from riding the bronco one more time ???

@skatting44    

At the end of season 3, Jimmy is unconscious. We don't know if he's dead or alive. 

Yellowstone Jimmy Jefferson White Mia Eden Brolin Paramount Network

Jimmy

What Happened: Earlier in Season 3, Jimmy had been in a near-deadly rodeo accident that left him terribly injured. John Dutton made Jimmy promise not to continue pursuing the rodeo, and while he had seemed to make peace with that decision, Jimmy’s girlfriend Mia had not. Bullied by his girlfriend, Jimmy decided to get up on the horse again.

Mia put it to him straight. Either Jimmy would risk breaking his neck again, or she would leave him. Mia even tried to shame his masculinity if he did not comply. Well, Jimmy went along with it, mounting a horse at the Yellowstone ranch. He was promptly bucked off of it. Yellowstone left Jimmy on the ground, unconscious.

Why He Might Be Dead: Jimmy was already at the center of one of Yellowstone’s life-and-death cliffhangers in Season 3. Surviving the first time around was one thing; surviving a second time would be an entirely different story. Jimmy getting bucked and rendered unconscious so soon after his first injury spells potential death.

Why Jimmy Might Be Alive: It is safe to say that Jimmy is a fan-favorite, and his storyline still has a lot of potential. Jimmy provides the comic relief the show needs to offset its traditionally morose/contemplative mood. I could see Jimmy surviving, albeit with a severe injury. Hopefully, Rip will take that into account when he is inevitably angered by Jimmy’s actions.

There is also a rumor that Jefferson White (Jimmy) may be cast on the new spin-off series 6666.

Who will star on 6666?

No casting announcements have been made, but the rumor mill is already churning. There is talk that two characters, Jimmy (Jefferson White) and Walker (Ryan Bingham), currently on Yellowstone may leave Montana and head south to Texas to work on the Four Sixes Ranch. Since Jimmy and Walker are ranch hands, it’s very possible their characters leave Yellowstone in search of greener pastures. Presumably, Jimmy survives the fall off his horse in the season 3 finale and with the ultimatum from Mia, he may decide to leave the Duttons, and we all know Walker never wanted to really be there in the first place!