Regular Contributor

I agree the F word is a bit too much....Season 2 started out with too much brawling. Not much if the plot from season 1. I'm on the fence if I will continue to watch.....

Honored Contributor

Last night my heart broke for RIP.  He has been far more loyal to John than Kasey has.  It was nice to see Beth being kind & gentle with RIP & taking up for him with Kasey.  Now we have to wait 2 whole weeks for episode 3.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I'm no prude but I find this show off putting because of the language used in it. Seems worse than the last season.  Otherwise the opening show was pretty good. The bar scene with that bull had me roaring! LOL! However, I'm a bit confused about that hanging scene with Jenkins...?? 

@SilleeMee 

RIP cut him down.  It wasn’t shown, but John made a comment in episode 1 about it.  It was easy to miss if you weren’t paying close attention.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I'm no prude but I find this show off putting because of the language used in it. Seems worse than the last season.  Otherwise the opening show was pretty good. The bar scene with that bull had me roaring! LOL! However, I'm a bit confused about that hanging scene with Jenkins...?? 

If you don't like the language in Yellowstone them for Pete's sake don't watch Deadwood on HBO! LOL!

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee 

RIP cut him down.  It wasn’t shown, but John made a comment in episode 1 about it.  It was easy to miss if you weren’t paying close attention.

Thanks for that explanation @SurferWife . I totally missed that part!

Trusted Contributor

@jpie wrote:

I'm all set to record this again!  There are some crazy family dynamics.  

Kevin Costner makes a great ranch patriarch!  Yee Haw!

My husband and I love this too!!!  More Westerns. please??.

Trusted Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

So dark and hard to follow...

I haven't noticed that-love the story...

Regular Contributor

I'm so looking forward to this season.  Great cast and beautiful scenery. 

Esteemed Contributor

Yellowstone, Summer's No. 1 drama, returns Father's Day Sunday June 21, 2020, only on Paramount Network.
       I am looking forward to this show!!!  Lots of unlikable characters, especially that Beth lady!!! Love the scenery and of course, Kevin Costner!!!

Respected Contributor

Love this show. I don't understand all the hype over Beth and people wearing Beth quote T-shirts but to each their own. I get tired of her drama.