Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R - what is everyone's opinion of killing off Sage?

@Jessa9 I totally agree, I think they are a stinky match.  I don't like them together.  His stupidity makes her seem even more evil than ever.  She snowballs over him!

@javala  I remember when Sharon had some semblance of honesty.  I don't think it's because she worries about people thinking badly about her (maybe a little).  I think it's mainly because she wants to keep the kid and if it comes out she'll have to turn him over to Nick.

How in the world does she think this isn't going to get out?  You know the nurse is going to spill the beans at some point.  I envision Sharon telling the nurse, your secret stays with me if you keep quiet, but I think the nurse will eventually feel guilty and it will come out.

But then I'm usually wrong on all sides.  

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Jessa9 I totally agree, I think they are a stinky match.  I don't like them together.  His stupidity makes her seem even more evil than ever.  She snowballs over him!

@javala  I remember when Sharon had some semblance of honesty.  I don't think it's because she worries about people thinking badly about her (maybe a little).  I think it's mainly because she wants to keep the kid and if it comes out she'll have to turn him over to Nick.

How in the world does she think this isn't going to get out?  You know the nurse is going to spill the beans at some point.  I envision Sharon telling the nurse, your secret stays with me if you keep quiet, but I think the nurse will eventually feel guilty and it will come out.

@Annabellethecat66

How is this going to come out ??

I STILL think that, in the very near future, little Sully is going to have eye problems just like Connor did.   After all, this was a hereditary defect, and Adam is the baby daddy .....   stay tuned .... it's coming soon, IMO.

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66

How is this going to come out ??

I STILL think that, in the very near future, little Sully is going to have eye problems just like Connor did.   After all, this was a hereditary defect, and Adam is the baby daddy .....   stay tuned .... it's coming soon, IMO.

@Tinkrbl44

Good point, Tink

Honored Contributor

I think some of it might come out with the eye stuff or maybe that nurse might feel guilty about Sage dying and tell someone.