Honored Contributor

Y&R today, Tuesday Sept. 17th "Spoiler Alert" Don't read if you haven't seen it!!!

[ Edited ]

Today had to be one of the worst episodes ever,  it was all about Billy's Hallucinations, it was so boring!  The show is getting so awful, been watching 34 yrs. and I don't even care if I watch anymore, very sad!!!

Contributor

Re: Y&R today, Tuesday Sept. 17th "Spoiler Alert" Don't read if you haven't seen it!!!

I totally agree.  It is almost painful to watch.  I won't ruin anyone's unwatched episodes, but WOW...this is beyond pathetic.  I almost feel sorry for the cast, having to deliver the pathetic story lines to us.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Y&R today, Tuesday Sept. 17th "Spoiler Alert" Don't read if you haven't seen it!!!

I agree as well. I’ve watched for 35 years and just can’t watch anymore. So is Victor really dead? 

Trusted Contributor

@Hooty 

I watched for over 30 years. I quit watching a few months ago. It hasn’t really held my interest or had a good storyline in years. 

Honored Contributor

@Lori Kaye, NO!

Contributor

I read a spoiler online that Victor is not really dead. It’s a trap. Wondering if it’s between Victor and Nate to catch Adam who switched Victor’s pills. Supposedly Nikki and the rest of the family are not in on the trap, and they and the entire community will believe that Victor is really dead. We will have to tune in to see how it plays out. 

i agree with the majority that the show is not enjoyable anymore. Bringing back all those characters from the past has made it worse. The episode today about Billy was so boring and not worth the airtime. 

The Bold and the Beautiful is another loser.  Takes forever for their storylines to develop. I believe both shows need new writers.