Honored Contributor

@stevieb  Oh heck no!  You wanted JFP, you got her and your head writer too.  Enjoy them! Smiley Tongue

Colin is coming back to us and I will welcome my Robert back anytime.  You don't deserve him after turning him into a criminal on your show.  And Cain is always welcome in PC.  OMG is that a nice man to look at.  

The rest I will trip before they get on site.  You keep them all to yourself although Luca I would think about.  He's nice to look at too.  

Give your Sage (my Connie/Kate) a chance.  She is a tremendous actress but this Sage character is beyond boring and even she can't rescue it from the pits.  

I forgot that we are actually tied since you have our Jason (Dylan) but I hated him on GH and glad to see his character and him found a home in GC.  He now even has the black jacket on Y&R.  LOL  

Honored Contributor

@Laura14....you want Colin?  Take him....Pleeeeeze.  ASAP, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie  I can't believe you guys!  Robert Scorpio is a legend!  Come home to PC, Robert.  We love you!  

We are getting him back later this month and now maybe I'll keep him.  Smiley Very Happy 

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@stevieb  Oh heck no!  You wanted JFP, you got her and your head writer too.  Enjoy them! Smiley Tongue

Colin is coming back to us and I will welcome my Robert back anytime.  You don't deserve him after turning him into a criminal on your show.  And Cain is always welcome in PC.  OMG is that a nice man to look at.  

The rest I will trip before they get on site.  You keep them all to yourself although Luca I would think about.  He's nice to look at too.  

Give your Sage (my Connie/Kate) a chance.  She is a tremendous actress but this Sage character is beyond boring and even she can't rescue it from the pits.  

I forgot that we are actually tied since you have our Jason (Dylan) but I hated him on GH and glad to see his character and him found a home in GC.  He now even has the black jacket on Y&R.  LOL  

Oh yea, I forgot, you can have Dylan back too... 

Woman Very Happy

I thought Sage had a lot of potential, but they've made her into such a scenery chewer... It's unfortunate. It all boils down to bad writing... I mean, in fairness, there are some bad actors on the show, but for the most part, it's the qwap they have to work with that makes some of them appear worse than they are...

Uh uh... you take Cain, you get Lily and Devon... It's a package deal... 

Woman Very Happy

And you can have Luca, but only if they bring back Austin, who I thought was very nice to look at...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb  Final offer:  

We'll take Luca and resurrect Austin for you.  Done.

I'm fine with Devon but if I have to take Lily (I need a valium just to type this), okay.  She's worth it to get Cain and I can have her offed on GH at some point, I'm sure.

Dylan is a no go.  He's yours. Final sale.  Enjoy the Borg.  

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie  I can't believe you guys!  Robert Scorpio is a legend!  Come home to PC, Robert.  We love you!  

We are getting him back later this month and now maybe I'll keep him.  Smiley Very Happy 

But you see, here's the thing... I've watched soaps on and off for most of my teenage and adult life and GH and One Life are the two that never did get any traction with me... I never could get interested in either one of them... So while Scorpio might be a legend to those of you who are GH stalwarts, 'over here' he's just rather boring, unappealing excess baggage... Take him back with my blessings !!

Woman Surprised Woman Wink

And incidentally, speaking purely for myself, I NEVER wanted JFP or that lame excuse for a head writer !!

Super Contributor

I loved Billy Miller as Billy Abott and followed him to GH when he went there.

Never liked Burgess Jenkins in the Billy Abott role.  Could never pull off the playboy type BUT I saw him on a Hallmark or Lifetime movie and he played a uptight Amish father who had to banish his daughter for hooking up with some outsider.  He was perfect in that role!

Ok, so now I am watching Billy Miller on GH in the come back from the dead role of Jason Morgan and he is playing it quite well I might add.  He was a ganster type married to Samantha before he was killed.  Since his wife moved on thinking he was dead she became engaged to a doctor.  She and everybody else in town says the doctor is so TOTALLY different from her dead husband, Billy Miller.   The producers of Y&R come up with the idea of taking that doctor who is totally different from Billy Miller's role from GH and making him nuBilly on Y&R!  BRILLIANT!

I do hope nuBilly is a good enough actor to play this role.

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R's New Billy Abbott

[ Edited ]

@stevieb   Smiley Surprised   I am picking myself up off of the floor.  Robert, she didn't mean it.  Luke Spencer's best friend shot by a keyboard.  That's it.  You'll never see his face again in GC!  And Lily is off the table!  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@stevieb  Final offer:  

We'll take Luca and resurrect Austin for you.  Done.

I'm fine with Devon but if I have to take Lily (I need a valium just to type this), okay.  She's worth it to get Cain and I can have her offed on GH at some point, I'm sure.

Dylan is a no go.  He's yours. Final sale.  Enjoy the Borg.  

@Laura14 I'll take all of this under rather serious consideration... Austin's return and getting rid of Devon and Lily might just make this worth it...

Honored Contributor

@lizzys  He's a good enough actor but I don't know that the role suits him.  It's funny you like BM in Jason's role.  I find it so stifling for him after the joy he was as Billy Abbott.  Still an incredible actor though.  I guess we'll find out if JT can fill BM's shoes.