Trusted Contributor

Y&R fans........Please help me to understand.........

During this crisis with Catherine, where is Brock, Mack, Tucker, and Devon.........her heirs.......and why would you tell a non blood relative your problems over your devoted husband, who ALSO went thru a crisis, and made his final wishes known, as did Catherine at the time...........{#emotions_dlg.confused1} How did she account for her problems at home, and her husband not question it, and now her absence......until Cane said something.........Why did Jill crawl back out from under a rock.......and none of the rest..........{#emotions_dlg.huh}

Than...........How are any of these people capable of running even a 7 eleven, when they are always drunk, or at the Athletic Club, or at the hospital for someone in crisis, or near death, or skanking in someone's bed, other than their respected partners, or out commiting crimes.........{#emotions_dlg.crying}

I have been sick as a dog with a dreaded disease, but I have to still work, and I am just an employee........NOT the head of a major multinational corporation.............{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Where is Chloe and Billy's little girl, who was at death's door??????? Why is it that these so called 'MIRACLE DOCTORS" out in the whole country, saving and curing everyone.........{#emotions_dlg.angry} Why does no one pay for any crimes?????????? Kevin served time for some crimes, as well as Victor, Nick served time for murder, and several of them have been arrested and served time for murder as well.......I know many were forgiven, and set free........Kevin passed on an STD to Lily, stalked Lauren, and a whole bunch of things......just get swept under carpets........but in real life.......they would at least be under the watchful eye of the law (who was arrested for murder himself, and his side kick kicked off the NYPD) and/or probation................ENOUGH.............Wink

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......