Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R .............. didn't see this coming!!!

I was just getting use to him I thought he did a good job lately I felt he was part of the role now... the forgivness role was working for him.

those folks in decission are clueless they must have an tin ear!

Respected Contributor

@MathisFan wrote:

As much as I loved Billy Miller as Billy Abbott, I've gotten used to Burgess Jenkins in the role. Jason Thompson, to me, is just as "stiff" as Burgess Jenkins.  Sure wish Y&R could lure Billy Miller back. He will always be Billy Abbott to me. No one will ever have the charisma Billy Miller had playing that role.

I did too I thought he finally fitting in.... 

Like everything else in life it is all about reeling dealing in the politicl reana

We went through with that with Coleen at first it was hard and than she was working and than they up and change the cast again!

Trusted Contributor

Billy Miller was the best Billy Abbott.  I never did like the Billy now.  Who dies in the fire?

I wish they would ditch Devon and Lilly.

Jessa
Respected Contributor

I totally agree with everyone about Billy Miller being the one and only Billy. It was never the same to me after that shake up and I find myself watching less and less as they bring in these new people. I'm old school soap opera. I loved the days when they stayed for 30 years. Most I can adjust to, but not the replacement of Billy Miller. 

Honored Contributor

Yeah, Girls, Billy Miller was the best Billy.  I think he wasn't far from his real personality playing that character.  I don't watch General Hospital but somebody said that they could still see 'Billy' from Y&R in Mr. Miller.

Just as @Hootysaid, you can't tell a rumor from a spoiler, lol.  It's all in the fun, right?

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I DVR General Hospital because he went there.  I have always said when I look at him playing Jake I see Billy from Y&R.

I really like him.  However (here it comes) I think I agree with Foxxii in that I think he was playing his real personality (did all of you see the internet snipet (is that a word?) that java found with the Y&R staff making fun of him leaving?  It was really cute and he played along with it but it made me feel like that was his REAL personality.

I've seen him on a few night time shows (as a guest actor) and he still seemed the same.  As a matter of fact he played the father of a baby he'd adopted and was taken advantage of in Major Crimes.  He played it well, but he still seemed smart alec like Billy on Y&R.

I think it's just that I have difficulty adjusting.  My problem.

Esteemed Contributor

@MathisFan wrote:

As much as I loved Billy Miller as Billy Abbott, I've gotten used to Burgess Jenkins in the role. Jason Thompson, to me, is just as "stiff" as Burgess Jenkins.  Sure wish Y&R could lure Billy Miller back. He will always be Billy Abbott to me. No one will ever have the charisma Billy Miller had playing that role.

Sorry MathisFan but, Billy Miller belongs to General Hospital now & the GH fans will not let him go!! lol 

I like your screen name ... I assume you are a fan of Johnny Mathis .... I am a long time fan of his and saw hundreds of his concerts ... his voice is like no other ... I just love him.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I could have sworn that I read somewhere that Billy Miller was leaving GH and there was a good possibility that he'd be back when Burgess Jenkins' contract was up ... or maybe I just dreamed this tidbit ?

Trusted Contributor

That would be one rumor I wish would come true Tinker.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

I adore Johnny Mathias too.  I also love Billy Miller and would love him back at Y&R.  I have a feeling though that he's leaving (like we read) GH and going to night time TV.  I think it's just a matter of time anyway.

It would hurt GH if he left since I would think his story line is really going to beef up once his Jake/Jason story line pops.