Esteemed Contributor

Just thinking about Y & R's writers/storylines the past few months...............so negative......they have taken characters who have been forever good people and damaged almost all of them................they are turning JT into an abuser, Kyle into a conniving son, Billy into a selfish thoughtless guy, Caine a cheat, liar,  untrustworthy guy, Jack into a bad brother, Niki into a cougar,  Victoria into a power hungry

victim who cares more about the office then her father laying in a hospital bed, Lily of all people now deceiving Devon & Hillary, Ashley power hungry and vindictive, .......haha and the one that has tons of  goodness in them these days is Sharon....who woulda thunk it??? haha

Although Paul & Devon are still OK guys too now....but it is getting where NO ONE is the good guys in this soap these days!!   

Esteemed Contributor

@kelsey17  I totally agree with you!!

Honored Contributor

Devon is one brick shy of a load. His elevator not going all the way to the top

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.   Nicki, is disgusting.  Sharon, just needs a booty call and Nick is handy.  Phyllis will be sticking her nose in yet another caper. Nobody needs the law or private investigators with her controlling yet everything again.

Victoria, knows what needs to be done and it's not hitting the couch everytime her good sense kicks in. She's repulsive to me.

I'm getting so the only one I can stand is Mariah ! Aren't they suppose to be killing off Dina ? Think she was the Queen of England and she isn't nothing but a old ******.

Somebody call Graham.

Honored Contributor

My problem is with the set decorators. Give Victoria and J.T. a bed for heaven's sake. No one in GC would want to sit on that couch.

Honored Contributor

Poor Reed gonna need some Febreeze.

Trusted Contributor

I’ve watched Y&R faithfully for at least 40 years but now I rarely watch it. 

Honored Contributor

about like the cast of Dallas all long in the tooth.

Eric Braedon is around 80 now.

Sharon is in peri menopause

Faith, is the only one who never ages.

Nick is getting tired of the whole game, Sharon held no appeal for him LOL

Billy, never knows which company he'll be the boss of from day to day

Could be Chancellor, could be Jabot, or Newman LOL

Phyllis is Miss Marple with attitude.

Arthuro , is gonna see how many Newmans he can bag

Esteemed Contributor

The thing is.....years back there was always a villain , nasty type character or two in the soaps....they are making just about everyone the bad guys in the soap!!  When there are so many bad guys...it makes the show less believeable and less interesting!

And Arturo....if i was Niki and was gonna cheat...it wouldn't be with him....haha

Kyle is creepy

and the only other newer addition JT now they have made him a totally unlikeable character.....thought he was gonna be a keeper......

Honored Contributor

Can't stand JT he 's so smug and confident. Victoria, is so babyish. She thinks make up 'romance' makes everything else alright. JT knows what it takes to keep her on board. Doesn't cost nothing.

Is he working any place at all ? he's always at a house he didn't pay for and spending her money on flowers and meals that he has picked up from some where else. Lazy and entitled. Can't wait till he's found out and bought to justice, then, Vicky can see how stupid she's been and start looking for a new man to start kicking her around and use her.  Paul couldn't find his hiney with both hands and a flashlight, so, let's hope BIlly's private PI's can

find something. Cricket, is sad she has to lay off the investigation.

Why isn't blondie over at the Newman's really giving the place a once over while nicki and Victor are out of the way ? Key time

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17, I totally agree with you, on days that I miss watching, I don't even miss it!  They have ruined this #1 soap, and it is very sad!Smiley Sad