Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R Wedesday Spoiler July 22

Hi Danky

yes this show is full of air heads and odd couples....  as long as the party line is spoken all is well...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hunter c.jpg

When I saw this it reminded me of why Adam got fired for being attracted to Hunter's calling cards...

Just to play safe Summer's new boyfriend Kyle https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6eOU6p5WFA

Honored Contributor

Well, welcome back, Danky.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

She's really cute here.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Danky I like Panera and I also heard that Chipote is also going back to basic leaving the GMO trail....

Yes Abby did say that...

BTW the air head made a deal with the workers instead of the company ower...

Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Well, welcome back, Danky.

I am so very, very flattered that you even noticed that I was gone ! Thank you .......

Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:
She's really cute here.
True but should Adam have been fired when who knows what games she was playing behind the scene's...

BTW I like the new Adam

Respected Contributor

@javala wrote:

Hunter c.jpg

When I saw this it reminded me of why Adam got fired for being attracted to Hunter's calling cards...

Just to play safe her new boyfriend is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6eOU6p5WFA

As Foxie said, she does look cute in this pix but, OMG, she VERY much needs a bra.......if sagging is the new look, my 36D's are waiting to be unleashed.

Respected Contributor

She is only 21 Danky

Respected Contributor

@javala wrote:

She is only 21 Danky

That's Summer, not Abbey, right ? At 21 that seems almost unnatural. I would seriously be considering an uplift......41 and 61 will be really bad. The "rule", back in the day, was if you put a pencil under your breast and it fell, braless was okay. When I tried a log and it stayed put, I knew it was time for heavy duty undergarments................I have never been to a Chipolte, Java. There may be one at the Palisades Center Mall but I don't do Malls ! I splurged at Panera and had a lobster roll. It was $17 but so very good.....my lunch companion was appalled ! I did get a free bag of chips.  I placed an order with Schwans the other day.....has any one tried it ? Gee...I am sorry. Talk about going off topic !