Respected Contributor

Y&R Wedesday Spoiler July 22

After Kevin and Mariah do some digging, Noah confronts Marisa … Jack enlists Ben’s help – he’s awake, but reveals this to Victor before anyone else … The Ben, Abby, Ashley triangle continues to nauseate …

http://www.young-restless.com/2015/tuesday-july-21st

Next: I had nothing to do with those murders. I wasn’t even in town, Marisa tells Noah – but Marco was … Billy tells Phyllis that now they can expose Gabe Bingham for the fraud he is …. Chelsea calls Adam – Come to my place right away – you’re in serious trouble.

Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R Wedesday Spoiler July 22

Looks like all is going to unravel I hope they do it right or this whole thing will fall like lead balloon...  

Honored Contributor

Thanks, javala. Well, I hope they get something exposed. All of these entanglements are a little frustrating. Maybe we should it call it Dangle City instead of Genoa City, lol.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I must say Foxii CBS wants our take...

It really has been a miserable ride for months, now when this unfolds it have better be rewarding for sticking around through all these twist and turns that created little excitement....

Once upon a time Sharon part was the most level head in the group and than they ruin her, role they also did a number on Nick, Nikki was never so helpless, Victor for years was a rouge but never this off the mark...

Some writers know how far they can take their characters before no return...

Stephen King UTD is losing its appear because has taken those roles to non return but how like NCSI, or the NCSI- NO, Blood bloods, and Hawaii 5-0 etc are winners because the don't take characters out of their nature...

Honored Contributor

I've said on here before that the Nick character guy said that there have been several times (made me feel like it was 'lately') that he has had to say to the writers, "No, I know Nick.  He wouldn't say this or that or he wouldn't act that way".

My guess is that maybe they wanted him to turn bad and he wasn't very happy about that, or that he wasn't going to be really mean to Sharon (at least not for very long and then limited).

I think he has enough sense to not let the writers go to the point of no return (as far as crushing Sharon) because he kind realizes how much many of the fans like Nick and Sharon together.

As you guys probably know (I've harped on it enough), I hate the way they make Sharon crazy and do crazy things because she Bi-Polar.  Then it's as if they add as an after-thought "Did you take your meds"?

Honored Contributor

Most important happening of today (since I've already watched) ....

Jack wakes up, and asks Stitch to keep it a secret, he has Stitch call Victor to his hospital room  ...........  it is all about to hit the fan!!!

Respected Contributor

it is all about to hit the fan!!!

Hooty I agree but I hope the director etc know how to tell the story so it is the climax we been waiting for... after all these long miserable months 

What I mean is we know Victor might not get all that is coming to him but it must be enough so  even he has to feels some remorse and shame....

Jack could sue Victor's but off....

For the life of me I don't even know why Victor would have Jack kidnap but did he really or was the fact he use Kelly to seduce him there fore it this all laid at Kelly's feet...

I bet Victor arranges it so it looks like it was all Marco doings who originated the impostor...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well I hope we get something good today with Jack waking up. I wish he hadn't called Victor, though.  I want Victor to get royally screwed.  The element of surprise would have been good.  Somebody can tell him to "have a nice day"...one of his adlib lines along with the "Biily Boy" line. I'm telling you, Victor (Eric) seems to be regressing in his acting abiltiy, very stiff this last year or two.  I was one of his biggest fans at one time.

We, the fans, deserve to see Victor get what's coming to him.  Even though his objective wasn't to kill Jack, he did have him kidnapped.  Caused Phyllis to be continually raped by Marco!  Worse than Bill Cosby, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

What a world we live in some get upset when we blur the line between fiction and reality yet we are always getting PC. News messages in various venues as through comedy or our soaps and talk shows etc

When Jack open his eyes that was done beautifully

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well---I just got home from lunch at Panera. I have a terrific headache so decided to watch a little Y&R.........I cannot stand Ashley's daughter ( don't know her name). She is so insipid and reeks of "not too bright". She is now the head of the company ? Give me a break ! That was my rant for the day....Abby ...that's her name. Did she just actually say " I want to prove I'm more than a really pretty face and a thoughtless home wrecker " ? HELP.....