Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R Wedesday Spoiler July 22

I don't believe that is the case things have changed at the Q it is hard to figure out....

Is it the regulars or do they have new reps.anyway I think most of the regulars have moved over to among friends and community chat.... also things go in cycles and change a lot, I was glad that I was able to be  understood more by many of the group due to your help Danky...

It is very stange but we are really living in a dying world like a play that is closing and every day or hour another familar prop is being removed some times replace with what ever can make a creature of comfort uncomfortable...

Trusted Contributor

Danky.... i am so glad you saw my post.... this board has become so difficult for me that i backed away for a while myself.... i have been wondering how you have been doing as you had a couple of health concerns and i know you are still grieving... and i just hoped that nothing major had happened to you.... the gameon thread seems to be dead...

Respected Contributor

Finally----- Java and I have been posting to you on the Game-On thread and the  "big brotherettes" keep accusing us of bumping and delete the posts ! 

I am VERY well, GAMEY......my health is excellent, I feel rested and energized and have made peace with the fact that Alex will not be returning. I was more affected by the loss of the Danky thread than I would have imagined. As I look through these forums it becomes more and more clear to me that what we had as a group was very unique and special........

More importantly, how are YOU ? Have you posted with any of the Garden Girls and are you watching BB this year ? I've not seen you posting on the BB thread although I've not checked every day. 

How are your eyes and did you ever find a suitable PC physician ? 

Hope to hear from you soon !

Honored Contributor

I can't figure out where to post.  I didn't want to start another posts so I typed in Y&R spoiler and here I am.

I hope I'm not wrong.  I don't want to upset anyone by posting in the wrong place.

The name of this show should be "Short Memory"!  Good grief!  Every one of these people have committed the exact things they are 'accusing' the others for doing!  Not just once but more than once.  I'm sick of Chelsea with Adam saying things about him and she's more guilty than anyone.  She makes me sick!  The fact is they WERE married.  Remember, she was ready to walk down the aisle with Billy?  She says, "Most of us learn from our mistakes".  Good grief!  The reason Billy broke up with her is because she slept with Adam!  I do love her jumpsuit (outfit).  She wears the nicest clothes.

Then moving on to Stitch and Abby.  Ugh!  He's 'doing' the Mom and the daughter.  He has always made me sick to my stomach.  He's do it with every person who wears a skirt.  I remember reading in the Soaps She Knows that the authori is sickened too by this mother/daughter/boyfriend romance.

Nick and Sage.  Again, ugh.  So Nick didn't go to the appointment because his feelings were hurt?  Awwww! Too bad!  They did break up at that time......but supposedly the baby is his (which I still wonder about, because they are brothers so maybe that has something to do with it).  That would be a good switch, but I don't think these writers are smart or motivated enough to put that into the script.

These women accept these weak men over and over.  These men go along and judge these women constantly but well, that makes it OK because they said "I'm sorry".  This show wouldn't know a strong minded female if it bit these writers on the butt.  I hope young women don't watch this show and think that is the way to get a man and keep him!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I can't figure out where to post.  I didn't want to start another posts so I typed in Y&R spoiler and here I am.

I hope I'm not wrong.  I don't want to upset anyone by posting in the wrong place.

The name of this show should be "Short Memory"!  Good grief!  Every one of these people have committed the exact things they are 'accusing' the others for doing!  Not just once but more than once.  I'm sick of Chelsea with Adam saying things about him and she's more guilty than anyone.  She makes me sick!  The fact is they WERE married.  Remember, she was ready to walk down the aisle with Billy?  She says, "Most of us learn from our mistakes".  Good grief!  The reason Billy broke up with her is because she slept with Adam!  I do love her jumpsuit (outfit).  She wears the nicest clothes.

Then moving on to Stitch and Abby.  Ugh!  He's 'doing' the Mom and the daughter.  He has always made me sick to my stomach.  He's do it with every person who wears a skirt.  I remember reading in the Soaps She Knows that the authori is sickened too by this mother/daughter/boyfriend romance.

Nick and Sage.  Again, ugh.  So Nick didn't go to the appointment because his feelings were hurt?  Awwww! Too bad!  They did break up at that time......but supposedly the baby is his (which I still wonder about, because they are brothers so maybe that has something to do with it).  That would be a good switch, but I don't think these writers are smart or motivated enough to put that into the script.

These women accept these weak men over and over.  These men go along and judge these women constantly but well, that makes it OK because they said "I'm sorry".  This show wouldn't know a strong minded female if it bit these writers on the butt.  I hope young women don't watch this show and think that is the way to get a man and keep him!

You said a mouthful annabelle.  Especially about Chelsea and Nick.  Who are they to judge anybody.  Chelsea came onto the show as a con artist.  Then she conned Dylan.  Nick...well, there's too much to even begin about him but mainly lying about Summer's paternity.

If Sage has really learned her lesson about lying to Nick or omitting things from him, she'll tell him about Gabe being Adam and her part in it.  At first, I believed Nick when he said that the baby was his.  Now...I don't know.   Sure, the dna test, I think, doesn't even involve Adam but since Adam and Nick share dna, it could be that the test is pointing to either of them equally as being the father.

Boy, it looked like Sharon was going to have a melt down today.  Guess she's going through menopause and early pregnancy hormonal changes at the same time, lol.  Ouch!!  

Why, please, was Sage telling Sharon all of her business?  Jeese!!  Sharon was gobbling it up.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Danky & Gamy I got  a time out for bumping Gamy I always thought bumping was trying to bring the thread to the top but had no conversation one of the signs was BTTT but to let others know some of the members are back in service I did not know that bumping or when ribbing those who are ragging on you was bumping...

These newbies change the definition of words at a whim...on top of that,  they call it ban when in the pass was suspended it is all mixed up now days...

Glad  to see you all stay well....

Honored Contributor

All of this time out stuff and junk reminds me of kindergarden.  I'm almost 68 years old.  I find this stuff stupid.  I don't understand what the big deal is what java did.

Whoops, am I going to time out too?

Respected Contributor

ANNABELLE-----you're so right ! We are being scolded and chided and judged like we are children.....and stupid children, at that ! Ridiculous but the price of doing business I guess... But, even though that is my position, I have to scold you, JAVA. Confronting "them" is an exercise in futility......you are not going to win the war and none of us want to see you banned.......Now you must behave although the "bumping your head" comment was pretty funny.  

It is so hot that I did even want to leave the a/c to walk to the pool....so I watched Y&R....I am getting old and grumpy ! Everyone (almost) bothered me......The positives: Chelsea and her Mother look enough alike that it's believable. I love how Chelsea dresses. But those shoes with the jumpsuit were a big miss for me.

Phyllis is the least sexy person on tv and Jack is hideous. Christine really needs to get rid of that hair.....you're not 17 any more, Cricket ! 

I could go on and on but I am boring myself never mind whomever may read this.

Honored Contributor

Like everyone says, "It is QVC's forum".  I don't belong to any other website, I don't do twitter (don't even know how it works).

I like coming here because I LOVE TV.  I love conversing with people who enjoy TV like I do.  

We allow each other to disagree on characters and shows without constantly arguing our 'position'.  We do that, yet we do disagree.  I so enjoy hearing everyone's opinion on these shows.

I like the way we can take these characters and 'talk' about them like they're real.  Maybe some (who aren't Soap or TV fans like us) don't understand how we can do that.

I long ago stopped apologizing for things.  I work extra hard to not hurt people's feelings but I will voice my opinion.