Respected Contributor

Y&R Was this version on FRIDAY

I must have missed the opening...

The Young and The Restless March 13 2015 (Y&R 3/13/15) Full Episode HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SXl_j-jzrM

I have been doing some back tracking for I know Austin did approach Ben but he brush him off but who knows later maybe he did have a conversation with Austin..

anyway Someone else is pulling the strings I think it is Ian the mystery behind this I don't think Joe was fully aware and so later this Ian hired Austin to complete the mission...

MONDAY January 26
Joe leaves someone a 'call me back' message - I don't know how much further I can push this deal through. Dylan's lost it. We might have to back out (even if it effects the plans you got for Victor Newman) A worried Joe takes a drink.
VIDEO
The Young and The Restless Jan 26 2015 (Y&R 1-26-15) 26th January 2015
Now on the video the word implies differently who ever Joe is talking too I don't
know, even what you got planed for Victor Newman...
MONDAY Feb 9,
When Summer arrives at Underground, Mariah asks if they invited them to the Abbott cabin. We got the same invitation last night, Austin says. We did? Since this is news to Summer, Mariah wonders if Snowflake didn't go home last night.
Summer doesn't understand why Austin has to quit. He needs to move on (no, not from 'us') Yes, Summer will come home tonight. Should they got to the cabin for Valentine's Day? It might be fun. As the foursome wonder who's invited them, someone watches through the curtain.
FEB 10 Summer and Austin drop by to congratulate Nick on getting custody - and to tell him that a building inspector's been looking for him. Three times, Summer adds - not hiding that she's p issed at Austin. Nick can't close the club tonight - he's booked solid for Valentine's Day. It slipped my mind, Austin's unapologetic - he was focused on his 'real job'. Nick's NOT happy. Austin and Summer get into a heated argument about Nick (which leads Austin to question if she'd rather they weren't married)
Summer WANTS to be married to Austin. It's always about what YOU want - sell Austin won't cater to Summer like everyone else does. No, she doesn't expect him to be the perfect bartender, just do your best. You don't get it - you don't get ME, Austin sneers. Nick returns - because he loves his daughter, he won't fire Austin. It won't happen again, I quit. Of course Austin can do that - I just did (he exits)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvklg1hzNkg
Feb 11
13:00 Summer & Austin fight about Jos's Job lost etc. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T_S2DAtnck
also 25:00 later Austin looks at the box looks at or gets a text... ?? @ 28 min someone was watching behind the
curtain..
Austin still might be alive or it was a plan to hang the rest for murder and a cover-up....

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Was this version on FRIDAY

Look! This Austin kid deserves an Academy Award for being a really good actor (with Summer, etc). No one is that good for real!

I think the writers decided to do a 180 and change the direction of the show. There are just too many "are you kidding me"? and "wait a minute?" things like that. They don't mesh together.

Has anyone thought that it might be either the alcoholic Mother (Meredith what's it) or Sage? I'd like to see Sage with Adam. I think he's sooo good looking. I'd like to see more screen time with him....

Honored Contributor

Unfortunately, I think that those who've said Ian is coming back, might be right. Who else would Joe be talking to who hates Dylan and the Newmans.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Spoiler for March 16th .............. did Stitch kill Austin to protect Victoria???

Trusted Contributor

I would hate it if they turned Stitch into a killer. I hope Ian was involved some way.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

I'm sorry JESSA, I just don't like Stitch character. Although I have to admit, I like him a lot better than I did a few months ago. I think Stitch's mother is involved in some way. I also think Victor is blackmailing Kelly because he found out that it was she who killed the Father. Am I remembering that right? Did she kill the Father?

Respected Contributor

On 3/15/2015 annabellethecat said:

I'm sorry JESSA, I just don't like Stitch character. Although I have to admit, I like him a lot better than I did a few months ago. I think Stitch's mother is involved in some way. I also think Victor is blackmailing Kelly because he found out that it was she who killed the Father. Am I remembering that right? Did she kill the Father?

Annabel if could be the mother thinks she did herself, but Kelly could have amnesia or a disassociation personality...

This is all fun but if you read my backtracking and conversation Joe is having with someone who has a plan to get Victor and also in Victor case it is not Stitch Victor is conversing with...

After Joe fired Austin, I think the mystery person rehired Austin to complete the job...

What ever Austin is another psychopath, most likely he is still alive....

We might complain too much is going, but in the real world too much is unfolding towards everyday.... our world is like information over load...

it is hard to fine something familiar

Yes the next generation would like something of their own but at what cost there hardly anything for those who are older to recognized any more...

We get mad at the writers, me included, and we would like things to make sense, but is the real world making sense?

Is this new kind of soap opera a microcosm of what we are experiencing day by day if we would just pay attention...