Trusted Contributor

Y & R Wardrobe Hits & Misses Week of February 6

I'll start off with the misses:

Phyllis- what was up with GF's hair on Wednesday, Feb 8? Gina T is so much more attractive/striking as a sleek redhead. The two toned blond ends with darker roots look doesn't do a thing for her, IMHO.

Lauren- the hair is oh so bad, but now her wardrobe is horrendous, too. That red clingy off the shoulder, cowl neck sweater dress that she wore for her TV interview was BAD. The 80's called, they want this dress back Woman Happy

I liked it better when Lauren chose classics to dress in.

Faith- too much red pancake MU to simulate crying.

Now, the Hits:

Lily- what a lovely & stylish woman. The gossip rags don't speak kindly of her Cane Ashby, BTW.

Hillary- she has got to be the prettiest woman in daytime. Her acting has improved quite a bit, as well. 

Michael- impeccable, as always.

dee

Honored Contributor

Re: Y & R Wardrobe Hits & Misses Week of February 6

Sharon dresses trendy every now and again. I focus on her horrible stringy dirty looking hair to much.

Lauren, is built like a brick......house. Her hair needs a update in the worst way.

Hillary, is a beautiful gal. Wish she would smile more. She always looks like somebody took her popsicle. I'd smile if somebody gave me 250 million.

Faith, needs to be in high school by now and have more to focus on then problems between her idiot parents. Between Faith & Noel always running to check on their wack a do mother they have no time for growing up.

Reed, the little s*it needs to go, just go. send his long haired a**s back to J.T.

Phyllis looked better red headed.

Victor, could go any time the way he is looking.

Gloria, lighten that hair looks like a home job left on to long.

Ashley, needs more then I can physically give to her. She needs a man.

Chelsea and Nick need to get down to business and quit with all the play acting. Childish, and we all know their heading upstairs. Get on up !

Esteemed Contributor

I usually like what Sharon wears but that ratty cold shoulder sweater was horrid. It looked like Faith got a hold of old yarn and decided to learn knitting.  Lauren is great looking put the Kitty from Gunsmoke hair and cocktail party attire is begging for an intervention.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

201629125482.gif

Have to hand it to Sharon today she milked Ms. Nicki   LOL

I'd like to see Devon with a little hair on his head.

Poor Jack wears a suit and tie to bed and gets up to go to the potty in.

Bet he gets so tired of that get up.

Regular Contributor

Ok, Y & R is really the only soap I still watch in its entirety when I can. In general, the alleged business women, Phyllis and Lauren and sometimes Ashley dress like they are going to a nightclub to get some party on. Victoria , on the other hand reallly needs a makeover, but perhaps she likes the bookworm/school marm look. Do not mean to be cruel as she is attractive and has beautiful hair. Do something with it! My usual top dressers are Chelsea and Sharon. Sharon has worn some beatiful sweaters this season but other days not so much. Let us not forget her personal situation on the show. She has a loving husband in witness protection, and I would probably not comb my hair either.... My pet peeve is the lack of continuity with wardrobe from one scene to another supposedly on the same day. Big example: Ashley took the It fellow(Navi?) to Crimson Lights to tell him about Gloria. They left Jabot to go there. Ashley's hair was completely different and so I believe, was her outfit.. What did she say to him on the way over? Let me stop at home to do my hair and change??? Or they have scenes on different days with the people still wearing  the same clothes.............It is all tv after all....

Just a short comment on Kristin Storms on GH - lovely gal, left the show to pull herself together after divorce, came back to marry Nathan on the show and as of a day or two ago, she looks very, very thin and unwell. Honest concern for the actress not her character. Anyone know?

Honored Contributor

Nope, just watch Y&R when it's convenient and Dr. Phil in daytime TV

Honored Contributor

Lily is to old to be a face/fashion model too, by the way.

Wouldn't appeal to the vast young audience.

Not tall, blonde and blue eyed.

Not realistic.

Esteemed Contributor

ok...Phyllis (Gina T.).......i never cared for the red hair...i always liked her lighter blonde streaked hair in Guiding Light so i am glad she changed it....

Lauren needs a haircut....and i agree about that red bare shoulder dress....that is what you wear to a business meeting???  

Like Lily....but her clothes are always too tight and short...

that short plaid skirt last week was a bit much....

Hillary had a red & black dress on this past week i thought was very attractive.....she is very pretty and like

her curly hair look..............

Ashley....more business clothes please in business scenes...and trim the hair a somewhat...and get a man around your own age this time....not the computer nerd please.....that will be just another affair....

Chelsea always looks good....and must miss Justin terribly....i know i would ...ha.

Yes...Devon grow the hair out a bit!

I have only been watching for a few years...but wasn't sure i heard correctly...was Ashley & Neil a couple once??  Would like to see her with him....................

Would like to see him manage the club w/o another drinking storyline

And lets see the new Adam!!!  and that storyline continue!

Honored Contributor

@deedledeedeedle

You guys are a riot!

Is this a weekly thread?   I don't believe I've ever seen this before!

Honored Contributor

I like to talk about the show on a now and again basis.

Somebody just starts a thread on something concerning changes, etc.

I don't have time any more to take that much interest in a daily thread.

Show ain't that interesting. LOL