Respected Contributor

The following are Day by Day previews for the upcoming week of June 29th, courtesy Toni's & Cable Guide:

6/29: Phyllis loses her cool; Dylan seeks revenge.

6/30: Nikki opens up to Neil; Sharon makes a confession to Dylan.

7/1: Billy tries to get Victoria to reveal what she knows; Noah plays hero.

7/2: Kevin uncovers dangerous information; Nick clashes with Victor.

7/3: Things heat up between Stitch and Ashley; Lily mends fences with Hilary and Devon; The walls close in on Adam.

FYI Thurs 25 the inappropriate words was in the Y&R Toni's  script and this new program does not pick up those things...

It was something Victor Newman said...

Honored Contributor
Thanks for the spoilers, javala. Looks like a good week.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R WK June 29 - July 3

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:
Thanks for the spoilers,javala. Looks like a good week.

I think there is more going on thsi week than reported

I just watch Delyn this is getting over the top...

no one knows for sure who attack Avery I really don't like how they portray some because in their minds it is PC how the folks in the heart land react... there is at time so much bias... and we are not to complaint about how we are portrayed...

One other thing many of us are use to living in a world where we assume everyone has our same humanity including those i world, those who monitor there is outright bias, it is not a level playing field... today is another place on earth the sooner good folks realize that the easier it will be to recognized when you are being hoodwinked...

This is just a heads up some of us at a certain age has to become aware of this we can no longer take some things for granted.. those who are younger will not see it it is not in their wheel house they only see what was fed to them there is a vast difference I am sorry to say I had to learn that hard one on my own...   There is no since in arguing it is what it is...

What is important to know the difference so as one continues on their journey they know why there is always this contention...

For those who have no values one way or another I am sure every thing is peachy keen... but for some of us this can never be...

Because we are suppose to love one another meaning be respectful to our fellowman from any walk of life... but some do not want too and can't stand those of us who are also different from them...

I know many of us who have different views can live in harmony accept for the few radicals among us on both sides...

Respected Contributor
😍Thanks javala I look forward to all your updates on the show! Have a great day! 😎🌺