Contributor

I Googled the actress that plays Victoria (Amelia Heinle) and was surprised to find that she was married to the actor that plays JT. They had some children together and have since divorced. They are doing such a great job of generating a vibe between them on Y & R  now, I am wondering if they have reconciled in real life. Anybody know about their status? TIA

Honored Contributor

@deerfeeder So back and read the posts.  Myself and others have posted a lot about these two and their divorce, etc.

I even posted and other's have given their stance on the fact that I almost feel like a voyer sometimes (like when he threw her back on the stairs (must have killed her back) just to kiss her.

At least we don't have to see much more than them swapping spit.

Here's just one article about the divorce.  According to papers, he filed for the divorce:  Go here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4273770/Thad-Luckinbill-files-divorce-Amelia-Heinle.htm...

Thad Luckinbill and his identical twin brother,

Thad Luckinbill is a well established actor and producer.  He produced LaLa Land (among other movies).  

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

I Googled the actress that plays Victoria (Amelia Heinle) and was surprised to find that she was married to the actor that plays JT. They had some children together and have since divorced. They are doing such a great job of generating a vibe between them on Y & R  now, I am wondering if they have reconciled in real life. Anybody know about their status? TIA

I mentioned that in a Y & R post a little while back that they had been married/divorced......but just  like you...i can't help wondering  if there is something happening

there also...hahaha.....if not...they are 'really" doing great acting jobs!! 

Contributor

What search topics on this board  will give me info about them? Searching Amelia Heinle doesn't yeild  many results. TY

Occasional Contributor

Re: Y & R - Victoria & JT

[ Edited ]

wrote:

A little tied of Victoria, and we have already endured JVic, so I am not thrilled that they are back together.  I like him though, but  onscreen I think he'd be a better match for Phyllis.  I am biased though, as I don't care for the Victoria character at all.   I had no idea she and JT were divorced in real life.   Not surprised.   Actors are often flakey.  

Sad and surprised to see Chelsea gone though.   I kind of liked her, although I liked her better before she hooked up with whiney Nick.

Valued Contributor

I believe he filed for a divorce in March. I don't remember reading that it was finalized. Love Thad Luckinbill. 

Respected Contributor
Y&R's Amelia Heinle and Thad Luckinbill File for Divorce

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

A little tied of Victoria, and we have already endured JVic, so I am not thrilled that they are back together.  I like him though, but  onscreen I think he'd be a better match for Phyllis.  I am biased though, as I don't care for the Victoria character at all.   I had no idea she and JT were divorced in real life.   Not surprised.   Actors are often flakey.  

Sad and surprised to see Chelsea gone though.   I kind of liked her, although I liked her better before she hooked up with whiney Nick.

I have to admit....along with you....have been wondering why they keep showing Phyllis and JT "bonding" ...was wondering if they were gonna end up together and then

the powers that be bring Billy back to Victoria....hope not...don't care for Victoria with the new Billy at all.....he is so obnoxious....like her with JT better

Occasional Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

I have to admit....along with you....have been wondering why they keep showing Phyllis and JT "bonding" ...was wondering if they were gonna end up together and then

the powers that be bring Billy back to Victoria....hope not...don't care for Victoria with the new Billy at all.....he is so obnoxious....like her with JT better

I am not crazy about this current Billy either.  I liked him on GH, but he just isn't Billy to me.  I am not fond of Billy and Phyllis as a pair. I love Phyll though, and think she and JT could be interesting together.  

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

I am not crazy about this current Billy either.  I liked him on GH, but he just isn't Billy to me.  I am not fond of Billy and Phyllis as a pair. I love Phyll though, and think she and JT could be interesting together.  

I am thinking the same way you are....the new Billy was very good on GH......and i don't care for the Billy & Phyllis pairing.............they make him so obnoxious it is hard to imagine him with the other actors.............him and Caine are ughghh............and i have also been a fan of Gina T.

on Guiding Light, etc for many  years.....was very happy when she got the role of Phyllis....knew she would be good..............