Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R, Victor is talking to??

All of these people need jobs. He could have hired Mariah, she hasn't had a jobby job since that place fell apart. She could have been one of those people who use that machine they talk into, reporter.

I wonder just how long that tape recorder (who useses those much anymore) will last.

I'm being stupid. Just fed up with some of this.

So while I was looking for the name Mariah (yes, my memory is that bad) I came across so many of the old timers (not old just good actors) that used to be on this show when it had a story line. Now it's just tweedle dum and the gang (all young people). I miss Esther, where is she?

Respected Contributor

Mariah is most likely on unemployment...

Most likely when in the interrogation room there is a video camera hanging on the wall

Trusted Contributor

Harding would be the only one to have access to the computers in the police station without causing any suspicion. I wish they would bring back Ronan to help Paul figure this one out.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

On 4/8/2015 JESSA said:

Harding would be the only one to have access to the computers in the police station without causing any suspicion. I wish they would bring back Ronan to help Paul figure this one out.

JESSA, Ronan wasn't too much better, lol. He was too busy womanizing.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I think in the end Dylan is going to become the new detective

Honored Contributor

Yesssss.....Ronan was a womanizer....but he WAS good at it! Unlike some of these guys! They just have no manly appeal. I agree that Dyland will be the new detective. No one even said anything about Harding. Remember the bunny rabbit incident? Supposedly Harding just about lived at the station. Now he's nowhere to be found/seen.

Oh! Please writers! Bring back Patti or someone interesting. Don't make this too easy.

Contributor

Dylan would make a great detective I just hope what he's doing for Sharon don't backfire. We all know that Sharon will be the one the cops arrest. All the evidence is pointing to her. I just wish someone would bring the Newman's down a hair. They think the sun rise and sets on them. Nick thinks he is so perfect. He has made just as many mistakes as Sharon. I wish they would just let Sharon be a good mother to her children.

Respected Contributor

On 4/8/2015 annabellethecat said:

Yesssss.....Ronan was a womanizer....but he WAS good at it! Unlike some of these guys! They just have no manly appeal. I agree that Dyland will be the new detective. No one even said anything about Harding. Remember the bunny rabbit incident? Supposedly Harding just about lived at the station. Now he's nowhere to be found/seen.

Oh! Please writers! Bring back Patti or someone interesting. Don't make this too easy.

Because Harding got a leading role on another net work...

Honored Contributor

I know but what I meant was how are they explaining his disappearance.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/8/2015 Mmsfoxxie said:
On 4/8/2015 JESSA said:

JESSA, Ronan wasn't too much better, lol. He was too busy womanizing.

Foxxie, I forgot about that...I just remembered him and Phyllis.

Jessa