Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R, Victor is talking to??

Am I the only person who thinks it's stupid and weird that Victory goes all of the way downtown to talk in a church confessional?

Could that be any more weird? Someone could just watch the church and see who goes in there. Obviously not people who want to pray or go there because no one's ever there not even the priest.

Honored Contributor

Yesterday when Nikki followed Victor there, whoever was suppose to pick-up the envelope was not there, I so wish we find out who it is soon! I love this show but they have too many story-lines and drag them all out!

BTW, I cannot remember if I mentioned this or not, but I read where the real "Gabriel Bingham" is the one who killed DeeDee, and Sage is the only one that knows it!

Trusted Contributor

I missed the show Mon and Tues....whose fingerprints are those? Why would Victor have someones prints?

Jessa
Honored Contributor

I'll do you a favor JESSA and not try to explain it. Someone please explain to JESSA the answer to her question. Anyone can do it better than I can.

I think it might be that Congressman Wheeler (I live in the DC area and I can tell you stuff happens that never goes much farther than around here (not anywhere like the old days, but still some) so it wouldn't surprise me if they make Wheeler be his buddy (Ha).

They have all of these story lines going on and none of them are any good. I thought someone said, or I read that Courtney was going to get killed off. Hummm??? She's still around. This is getting old about all of these who's guilty stuff.

Just about everyone in town knows about this now....we'd have a shorter list if we figured out who DOESN'T know it?

Super Contributor

Adam's prints?
Honored Contributor

I do agree with you robomo. I think Victor is suspicious about Adam/Gabrille. That is interesting about the real Gabrielle hitting the little girl. That would make sense that they'd put it on him, it would wrap it up.

So based on that, what if it comes out that Gabrielle is the one who hit the little girl. Then the police go after Adam/Gabrielle thinking he's the real Gabrielle. Then it comes out who Adam really is.

That would clear it for him and Chelsea. But she'll be angry with him that he didn't tell her. I still think there is something fishy about Stitch. That would clear the way for eventually (for a short time) for Billy and Victoria to be together, again, for a short time.

Stitch's Mom is out there someplace and it would make sense that her daughter is not really dead and would be working with her and her Mom, maybe Stitch in some way.

A lot of people are going to e upset if they just pull someone from the air who is guilty.

Maybe the little girl did it. Does anyone know where Sharon really was with the little girl that night? I don't think she did it. I hope not, she gets blamed for everything. Besides wouldn't the little girl say something about 'where did Mommy go'?

Respected Contributor

On 4/1/2015 Hooty said:

Yesterday when Nikki followed Victor there, whoever was suppose to pick-up the envelope was not there, I so wish we find out who it is soon! I love this show but they have too many story-lines and drag them all out!

BTW, I cannot remember if I mentioned this or not, but I read where the real "Gabriel Bingham" is the one who killed DeeDee, and Sage is the only one that knows it!

Hooty Nikki is not very bright is she if she followed Victor and also so sees what was in he envelope why didn't she also leave it and watch who pick it up...

running to Paul for what reason...

the writers turn these season player into a joke...

Was Gabriel Bingham on the police list of cars?

We know Kelly White's name was on the list...

Oh come on is that more DL spin...

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Annabelle...I can't wait to tune in today.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

I have no idea if Gabriel's name was on the list ............. this is just something I read, but it definitely makes sense to me, of why he was killed and Adam survived and Sage helped him out to take his place!

Honored Contributor

On 4/1/2015 JESSA said:

I missed the show Mon and Tues....whose fingerprints are those? Why would Victor have someones prints?

I've been watching every day, if it has been revealed whose prints they are, I missed it!