Respected Contributor

A young Paul

Honored Contributor

Maybe summer has flipped and she's the one doing it. OK, so someone please explain how everyone (they keep accusing everyone of putting it on Summer's compact) has the ability to know EXACTLY where her compact is located, go through her purse (if it's like mine) I can't find a thing!

Respected Contributor
On 3/11/2015 annabellethecat said:

Maybe summer has flipped and she's the one doing it. OK, so someone please explain how everyone (they keep accusing everyone of putting it on Summer's compact) has the ability to know EXACTLY where her compact is located, go through her purse (if it's like mine) I can't find a thing!

Annabel What is with a compact don't understand?

Respected Contributor
Where is Fen? He's the one that drugged them, maybe he's the real killer. But didn't explain the compact note either.....
Honored Contributor

Who is Toni ?

Trusted Contributor
On 3/11/2015 javala said:

A compact is the mirrored item that you have the pressed powder in. It has a powder puff in it. That is what Annabel means.

Jessa
Respected Contributor
On 3/12/2015 JESSA said:

A compact is the mirrored item that you have the pressed powder in. It has a powder puff in it. That is what Annabel means.

I know that what a compact is but what is she referring too?

I thought I explain that it was Kyle who took a shot of it on the closet mirror image, before he erased the message off of the closet mirror, and now it is on Summers cell phone if that is what she means by the compact, or is there something else she knows I missed...

Trusted Contributor
On 3/12/2015 javala said:
On 3/12/2015 JESSA said:

I thought I explain that it was Kyle who took a shot of it on the closet mirror image, before he erased the message off of the closet mirror, and now it is on Summers cell phone if that is what she means by the compact, or is there something else she knows I missed...

I thought when she went to put lipstick on or powder her nose a message was written on the compact mirror.

Jessa
Respected Contributor
On 3/12/2015 JESSA said:
On 3/12/2015 javala said:
On 3/12/2015 JESSA said:

I thought when she went to put lipstick on or powder her nose a message was written on the compact mirror.

Well maybe you and Annabel are right I just heard Summer mention compact, yet they keep talking about it written on the screen....

Honored Contributor

Someone got into Summer's purse and wrote a message in lipstick on her compact mirror. What annabelle means is how did someone get into her purse and write the message, let alone find it in what's usually a crowded, messy purse (some, lol).

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)