Respected Contributor

Hilary learns Neil's secret ... Chris is Peewee when Kelly insists she lied - the charges against Phyllis will be dropped (on Victor's say so) ... Cabin fever continues - the kids find Abby stuffed under a bench in the park (alive it seems if anyone cares) http://www.young-restless.com/spoiler.html

Trusted Contributor

Let's see...Summer is ready to snap....Chris is ready to snap...Neil and now Abby....anyone I missed?

Jessa
Respected Contributor

Betch ol Kelly is pregnant...................

Honored Contributor
On 3/11/2015 hulagirl said:

Well, in soapland, anything is possible but Valentine's Day hasn't been that long ago in reel time, has it? In real time, it's only been 3 weeks. Hope she isn't preggers. Some people shouldn't reproduce.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor
On 3/11/2015 JESSA said:

Let's see...Summer is ready to snap....Chris is ready to snap...Neil and now Abby....anyone I missed?

Summer has been screeching so much, she's hoarse. Paul's losing his voice, too. This Austin thing is almost like a story on its own....none of the other cast members are involved. If they dropped it tomorrow, the only thing noticeable would be a missing Austin.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor
On 3/11/2015 Mmsfoxxie said:
On 3/11/2015 hulagirl said:

Well, in soapland, anything is possible but Valentine's Day hasn't been that long ago in reel time, has it? In real time, it's only been 3 weeks. Hope she isn't preggers. Some people shouldn't reproduce.

I might be wrong, but when she passed out, I figured that a pregnancy will be coming down the road...........

Honored Contributor
Hulagirl, I'm just now watching the show. I might agree with you when I see her swoon. Hope not. Kyle looks like such a little college boy.
Respected Contributor

Kyle was the one who took a shot of the mirror image before he erased it...

and it showed up on Summer's Phone.

Honored Contributor
On 3/11/2015 javala said:

Kyle was the one who took a shot of the mirror image before he erased it...

and it showed up on Summer's Phone.

Oh, is that what happened? I'm not focusing much on the kiddie portion of the show, lol.

Respected Contributor

"Oh, is that what happened? I'm not focusing much on the kiddie portion of the show, lol."

Unless one is or close to the some generations of today, we do not focus much on them because their moral compass seem skewed...

It is hard to read...

I think the hardest thing for me now days because there is no rhythm or reason to many I have encountered, one can offend another without even realizing it... sometimes it take a day or longer to figure out, and no way can one asked to be excuse for ones own ignorance.

Some want to treat you, like you committed the crime of the century...

The irony is that those who are offended because how dare you assume, when they at the very same time are doing the same thing... lol except in their world there is no forgiveness for another's assumptions...

Some of the generations too day are strangers...