Respected Contributor

Y&R Toni's Spoiler Monday July 6 HAPPY INDEPENDENCE WEEK END 4th of JULY

[ Edited ]

Hard day at the office; Neil quits, then finding Nikki drunk, calls 911 – she’s (maybe) not breathing … Adam gives Vikki’s job to Abby… Victor talks Nick into going back at Newman Ent. …. After a chat with Joe, Sharon’s not happy to find Avery crying on Dylan’s shoulders … Paul tells Dylan to butt out … Victor rejects a deal… Billy and Vikki will join forces against ‘Gabe’ … Learning that Paul knows she cheated,Lily warns Joe not to tell Cane.

http://www.young-restless.com/2015/friday-july-3rd

Next: Adam talks to an unconscious Jack; When you pull through, and you will, you’re gonna need to back me up, OK? Like hell he is, Kyle appears …. With Avery, Sharon looks at Dylan (working across the room) I can’t imagine a better Father for my child. Your child? Avery’s stunned … Lily seems ready to confess to Cane – I don’t think you’re going to want to go on vacation with me when I tell you…

YouTube update

The Young and The Restless - Confessions, New Love and Jealousy   https://www.youtube.com/watchv=PVwZo_le1vI&feature=player_embedded

I am thankful Y& R worked in Independence Day  Vive l'amour, Sempre

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Toni's Spoiler Monday July 6 HAPPY INDEPENDENCE WEEK END 4th of JULY

[ Edited ]
Boy, that Sharon can be so hateful. She really believes her old self is pregnant. Bet she's either going through menopause like Lauren was or is having a hysterical pregnancy. Poor delusional Dylan.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Nikki needs to grow up she should know by now it will all come out in the end what Victor was up too, and he will escape this one, for dead men tell no tales, unless there still is a copy....

Good for Lily if she confesses and take her medince

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well at least HSN could say Happy 4th of July this could be our last year I know so many are in a stupor and have not a clue...

“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.”
― Thomas Jefferson

Trusted Contributor

I guess Cane will forgive Lilly and all will be fine.  I really dislike what they did to Sharon.  Did I see her throwing her medicine away again?

Jessa
Honored Contributor

Yes, JESSA, she threw the medication away, presumably, thinking it will hurt the "baby". I hate to think it might be because she likes being in this confused state, in other words....being crazy on purpose.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I really don't like what they are doing to us as a viewer!

It is like being on a demented ride at the amusement park dream or one of those awful thrillers...