Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R Toni's Monday Spoiler Mar16

On 3/16/2015 Mmsfoxxie said:
On 3/16/2015 JESSA said:

Will Phyllis have a concussion or will she lose her memory after that conk.

Who the heck is writing all those messages in lipstick. Is it Maureen?

Hey, JESSA, I just noticed that there is another post with your name except in lower case I'll try to remember to write yours in caps.

This is the friendly JESSA

Trusted Contributor

On 3/16/2015 JESSA said:

Hey, JESSA, I just noticed that there is another post with your name except in lower case I'll try to remember to write yours in caps.

Hi Mmsfoxxie....yes there is and I inquired about that and they said I could change my name but I was here first and I told them they shouldn't have allowed another JESSA...they said it was different because of the lower case. I think it isn't right but there is nothing I can do
I am JESSA{#emotions_dlg.mad}

Jessa
Trusted Contributor

On 3/16/2015 javala said:
On 3/16/2015 JESSA said:

This is the friendly JESSA

Thank you javala read my post to Mmsfoxxie.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

On 3/16/2015 JESSA said:
On 3/16/2015 JESSA said:

Hi Mmsfoxxie....yes there is and I inquired about that and they said I could change my name but I was here first and I told them they shouldn't have allowed another JESSA...they said it was different because of the lower case. I think it isn't right but there is nothing I can do

Not to worry. I know you. The reason I took a second look is because a couple of posts that I read didn't "sound" like my JESSA.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

On 3/16/2015 JESSA said:
On 3/16/2015 JESSA said:

Not to worry. I know you. The reason I took a second look is because a couple of posts that I read didn't "sound" like my JESSA.

Thanks Mmsfoxxie. Will the real JESSA please stand up {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} remember that? I think it was What' my line.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

I was wondering what that bump on the head is going to do to Phyllis. I wonder what the director said to Kelly, "OK Kelly, I need to see more facial expression. Let me see you look wide-eyed. I want to see you with a crazy looking smile on your face....."

She has looked weird for a few days now. It almost looks like she's 'over-acting'.

So, I guess Jack will go looking for her. Kelly left the ticket info out for everyone to see. Where was she going since she was out of jail on bond.

Honored Contributor

I tell ya, I don't know what's going on here.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

On 3/16/2015 annabellethecat said:

So, I guess Jack will go looking for her. Kelly left the ticket info out for everyone to see. Where was she going since she was out of jail on bond.

LOL now Phyllis will have amnesia is this the keystone cops...