Valued Contributor

Re: Y&R Toni's Monday Spoiler Mar16

That bottle Kelly hit Phyllis with was surely big and heavy enough to
kill someone!!

That's how we roll in the shire..
Honored Contributor

I still remember when Victor had Niki in a jail cell he'd had installed in his basement! I can still see her looking through the bars! Isn't it crazy? I can't remember what happened yesterday but I can see Niki looking through those bars! I need to get a life! Remember she was a stripper?

He's always been a nut job. I read something (I think in Soap Digest or CBS Soaps magazines) that they were making fun of the fact that Victor has that thick accent (to this day sometimes I think the alcohol is real because I can't understand him because his accent is sooo thick sometimes). The article was commenting on the way at least the guy who plays Kyle is from Australia and he's able to keep his accent to be American, yet Victor's accent just gets worse!

Honored Contributor

I forgot to say you guys remember how I've never cared for Stitch so java (I'd be excited if he was guilty of something shady).

The funny thing about Stitch is that (for real) he's a comedian and he travels around doing stand up. I even feel guilty that I don't like him.

Respected Contributor

I forgot to say you guys remember how I've never cared for Stitch so java (I'd be excited if he was guilty of something shady).

---------

Annabel I am surprise Adam has not used it yet....LOL

Honored Contributor

On 3/16/2015 annabellethecat said:

I still remember when Victor had Niki in a jail cell he'd had installed in his basement! I can still see her looking through the bars! Isn't it crazy? I can't remember what happened yesterday but I can see Niki looking through those bars! I need to get a life! Remember she was a stripper?

He's always been a nut job. I read something (I think in Soap Digest or CBS Soaps magazines) that they were making fun of the fact that Victor has that thick accent (to this day sometimes I think the alcohol is real because I can't understand him because his accent is sooo thick sometimes). The article was commenting on the way at least the guy who plays Kyle is from Australia and he's able to keep his accent to be American, yet Victor's accent just gets worse!

Was it Nikki he had locked up or another woman. I thought it was someone with dark hair?? Oh, well.

Victor used to try to hide his accent. Not just in Y&R but all of his movies I don't recall hearing it. Now, as you said, he's worse than ever...he doesn't try to diguise it. Mr. Mumbles is the right name for him, alright.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

On 3/16/2015 Mmsfoxxie said:

Was it Nikki he had locked up or another woman. I thought it was someone with dark hair?? Oh, well.

Victor used to try to hide his accent. Not just in Y&R but all of his movies I don't recall hearing it. Now, as you said, he's worse than ever...he doesn't try to diguise it. Mr. Mumbles is the right name for him, alright.

It wasn't Nikki that he had locked up, it was (I think her name was) Julia. I had to fast backwards my DVR to try and understand everything he was saying to Kelly.....I'm still not sure I got it all.....Mr. Mumbles fits perfectly.

Honored Contributor

On 3/16/2015 hulagirl said:
On 3/16/2015 Mmsfoxxie said:

It wasn't Nikki that he had locked up, it was (I think her name was) Julia. I had to fast backwards my DVR to try and understand everything he was saying to Kelly.....I'm still not sure I got it all.....Mr. Mumbles fits perfectly.

Yesss, that's who it was. Pretty with dark hair. I believe that was before he met Nikki. He had a guy locked up once, too. He had a room built for him....or was it for Julia.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Will Phyllis have a concussion or will she lose her memory after that conk.

Who the heck is writing all those messages in lipstick. Is it Maureen?

Jessa
Respected Contributor

On 3/16/2015 JESSA said:

Jessa

I thought the same thing that was some crack over the head for some one with brain injury!

It would make sense that it could be Maureen lipstick would be a women touch.. Victor why you are at it why not teem up with Ian too...

Honored Contributor

On 3/16/2015 JESSA said:

Hey, JESSA, I just noticed that there is another post with your name except in lower case I'll try to remember to write yours in caps.