Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R Toni's Monday Spoiler Mar16

In Kelly's suite, Phyllis knows she has an ulterior motive for confessing. What is she planning? Not your wedding! Kelly quips. Phyllis picks up the tablet; what's this? A travel itinerary!?

Give me that! Kelly takes the tablet. I've been planning this trip for months! Phyllis heads for the door; planning to tattle that she's jumping bail (but instead ends up unconscious on the floor, after Kelly hits her over the head with a champagne bottle)

Honored Contributor

On 3/14/2015 javala said:

In Kelly's suite, Phyllis knows she has an ulterior motive for confessing. What is she planning? Not your wedding! Kelly quips. Phyllis picks up the tablet; what's this? A travel itinerary!?

Give me that! Kelly takes the tablet. I've been planning this trip for months! Phyllis heads for the door; planning to tattle that she's jumping bail (but instead ends up unconscious on the floor, after Kelly hits her over the head with a champagne bottle)

This is making less and less sense. Why would Victor want Kelly to leave town and why would she agree to it, jumping bail? At first, I thought they wanted Jack to feel so sorry for Kelly that Phyllis would get angry, break her engagement with Jack. Then Kelly would try to get Jack back. Sounds like a game of volleyball, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

You said she 'was planning this trip for months'. That would make me think she wasn't interested in Jack, really. Why else would she want to leave town, several months before?

Can you imagine if one of these people got a trans,mitt,able disease? It would spread like wildfire! Like I commented on the B&B page a few weeks back....I can't imagine sitting at one of those huge dinner tables looking at everyone knowing, "I DID you, and you and....hummm...you were interesting...and you have a weird thing you like to do...and

You know what I mean? This is what soaps are made of, I know that and I understand. I don't have a problem with it, I just think if it were real, how strange it would be.

I'd really like to see Adam/Gabrielle and Sage together. I'm so sick of everything (these two men being so interested in Chelsea. She's very boring. Come to think of it, it's been a long time since we've had a couple who would really light a fire.

Remember Ronan and Phyllis? Remember the wonderful scenes they had together? Also Ronan and Chloe were a hot couple.

Everyone on this show is so boring now. The writers try to make everything into a mystery (which they never follow through on) and talk you to death scenes.

Trusted Contributor

I loved Ronan Annabelle, I wish they would bring him back. Maybe he can solve the Austin thing.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

Ronan and Phyllis had chemistry together!

Respected Contributor

I believe there are two deals going on here

One is, Who ever Joe WAS working for to get Victor, this involves Austin and the Kids

who was pulling Joe stings and also the ordeal over the inspector might have been a set up

and two, who ever Victor is scheming with to get Jack... this involves Kelly...

GOSSIP... Ryan Caltagirone joins the cast as Winston Mobley on March 24. It is a recurring role and he will appear in several episodes. said he will interacts with Nikki....

Honored Contributor

Yes! Yes! He is sure eye candy! Tried to see what he's doing right now and aside from some guest spots, couldn't find him. That means he's available .......

Honored Contributor

I've just been sitting here watching today's episode. That Kelly is a trip! The actress who plays her is really 'over acting' the part. I don't know how else to say it. The camera zooms in on her and her eyes get big or she looks like those old fashioned oldies where people didn't talk and acted with their face.

She just looks so strange.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/16/2015 annabellethecat said:

I've just been sitting here watching today's episode. That Kelly is a trip! The actress who plays her is really 'over acting' the part. I don't know how else to say it. The camera zooms in on her and her eyes get big or she looks like those old fashioned oldies where people didn't talk and acted with their face.

She just looks so strange.

She sure conked Phyllis one didn't she?

Jessa
Respected Contributor

Would it not be weird if it was Stitch using the love potion all over town....

Victor seems to every once in a while revert into Jackal & Hyde it has been a pattern all his life how he tormented his first girlfriend or wife back in the day, and what he did to Patty, now he fines another loon....