Respected Contributor

Y&R Toni's Monday Spoiler Mar16

/><a rel=http://www.young-restless.com/spoiler.html

As the 'party' continues, Jack talks a drunken Adam out of his announcement ...

The kids now suspect Ben (who, along with Abby, finds another message) ...

Kelly knocks Phyllis out ...

Victor continues to plot with his mystery partner...

Image result for st paddy

I like Toni's after thought they are funny....

My Thoughts: Good Lord. I feel like I'm watching a murder mystery; every. d amn. day. We don't need Abby mentioning horror movies to know that's what they're copying. We GET it! I enjoy a good whodunit as much as the next person, but does it have to be every day? And involve everyone? How many villains can one town have? There's no one left to like. That said, yes d ammit - I'm intrigued and have no idea where this is going ... How exactly does Kelly think skipping bail and leaving town will get her closer to Jack? .. Why did it take so long for Jack to notice that his lovely fiance was missing? ...Why didn't Kelly just stay her suite at the club? You'd think Victor would be more careful in covering his tracks ...Scobby, Shaggy and the rest want to keep their big secret, why are they meeting at CL's? What's wrong with Kevin's apartment? Mariah's been staying there for weeks and we haven't seen them there yet ... Victor's a man of his word? What!?? When was the last time he saw Nikki?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Y&R Toni's Monday Spoiler Mar16

It just seems there is too much to keep track of. I wish they would finish one storyline without starting another. It is getting out of control.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

On 3/14/2015 JESSA said:

It just seems there is too much to keep track of. I wish they would finish one storyline without starting another. It is getting out of control.

Hey, Jessa! I agree...too much going on with nothing having a conclusion. It seems odd to me that Ben is now involved with the Keystone Cops. Victoria had better watch out...I wouldn't trust Abby OR Ben when it comes too cheating. Wow, not only is been a chemist and doctor...he's a detective too! Wow again.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

On 3/14/2015 Mmsfoxxie said:
On 3/14/2015 JESSA said:

Hey, Jessa! I agree...too much going on with nothing having a conclusion. It seems odd to me that Ben is now involved with the Keystone Cops. Victoria had better watch out...I wouldn't trust Abby OR Ben when it comes too cheating. Wow, not only is been a chemist and doctor...he's a detective too! Wow again.

Oh no now they are paring up Abby with Ben....

than I thought well that how they solve Billy going back to Vicki when Adam and Chelsea reunite.... the writers are as lame, as some actors who project every movement...

It reminds of the world today everything is thrown at us before the last issues were even settled or accounted for when will it stop.....

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

On 3/14/2015 Mmsfoxxie said:
On 3/14/2015 JESSA said:

I guess Ben is a jack of all trades...ha ha. If Ben takes off with Abby who is left for Victoria? I guess dumb Billy will be back after Adam tells Chelsea the truth.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

Ben is a doctor so it's quite possible that he has qualifications to be a chemist due to the different courses he might have taken or it may have been his BA degree or a minor one.

Honored Contributor

I find it odd that Ben has taken an interest in Austin's murder so much, plus I never saw him talking to Austin about doing an expose on the Newmans and Abbots!

Honored Contributor

On 3/14/2015 Hooty said:

I find it odd that Ben has taken an interest in Austin's murder so much, plus I never saw him talking to Austin about doing an expose on the Newmans and Abbots!

Hooty, it is extremely odd! I don't know that Ben and Austin had any conversions about the weather, let alone an expose. The writers have created a whole nother story supposedly happening behind the scenes. They are throwing in everything but the kitchen sink. It makes no sense. And Ben linked with Abby?? No words for that one.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

In the Soap Digest that is exactly what they said (and others wrote in and said). Basically, they also wanted to know how many 'mysteries' can they have going on at the same time (without resolving any of them)?

I was surprised that Ben took such an interest also in all of this. They'd save some time if we didn't constantly have to see the outside of these buildings.

It was also mentioned that no one works on either of these shows anymore. They don't really even show any signs of pretending. Come on they might at least pretend a tiny bit, well, they don't have time we have to look at the buildings.

Also, something that was mentioned in the Soap Digest was what some of you'd mentioned. They mentioned that if this cabin was out 'in the middle of nowhere' (remember, no one could get to them, etc) how is it that they all go back and forth and back and forth so quickly? I thought of that too.

Phew! My brain hurts.

Respected Contributor

I wonder why they can not seem to resolved these plots they start and than trail off into another direction... maybe the writers are ADD

Annabel you think your brain hurts try being dyslexic and keeping this straight...

Now if the opening of what they are doing now is going to be consistent in unfolding this hit piece on the 1% it should be interesting... If only the 1% were the problem some are just annoying and many keep this nation running...

What most people forget is that many of those who win those big lotteries within a few years are almost back where they started...

It takes talent to make it and hold on too it...