Respected Contributor

After Abby confides in Ben, he confronts Kevin (who's going through Austin's hate-filled videos)...

Chelsea and Billy's engagement party gets off to a shaky start.

And best man 'Gabe' has something to say ...

Vikki conspires with Victor, and mopes over Billy.

http://www.young-restless.com/spoiler.html

Honored Contributor

Who is Toni ?

Honored Contributor
On 3/12/2015 Tinkrbl44 said:

Who is Toni ?

She's a woman that does her own Y&R website with daily spoilers.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor
On 3/12/2015 Tinkrbl44 said:

Who is Toni ? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I really trying to understand you Tinkrbl44

I am always getting questions from you that are either provocative or obvious, just trying to figure out what this is all about? Since these are the only kind of questions I get from you?

If you would have click on the link I gave, it would be self explained, so these questions of yours are puzzling....

If you would be so kind to explain so I could understand.

Thank you,

Respected Contributor

As Noah tends to Abby, Courtney calls 911 for help. As Abby moans, Summer shows them her phone; 'shut up or you're next' is written on the screen.

But the photo shows its is a compact...

Remember when Kyle took a shot on his cell before he erased it off the mirror...

There was some confusion with this these message and how they showed up on mirrors be it closets or compacts and also cell phones...

Trusted Contributor

I saw what you did and I know who you are

Jessa
Honored Contributor

Am I the only one getting tired of seeing Mariah and Summer verbally go at each other. Mariah's mouth is totally out of control! I can't believe someone could be that mean. The writers just keep repeating the same theme over and over.