Respected Contributor

What was the point of the Kelly/Jack love making ? Was it ever explained ? Sage is looking better...was something done to her teeth ? Phyllis is the most non-sexual character ever.....I cannot imagine who she would have chemistry with.

Respected Contributor
On 3/27/2015 Danky said:

What was the point of the Kelly/Jack love making ? Was it ever explained ? Sage is looking better...was something done to her teeth ? Phyllis is the most non-sexual character ever.....I cannot imagine who she would have chemistry with.

Now that things have come full circle it seems Victor or Kelly used Ashley love potion and Jack must of not had a memory of it...

Only Stafford own that horny role.... lol

Respected Contributor

I am tired good night

Trusted Contributor

I'm waiting for the day when Gabe confesses...I wonder how many months away that is.

Jessa
Honored Contributor
On 3/27/2015 JESSA said:

I'm waiting for the day when Gabe confesses...I wonder how many months away that is.

Lol, it had better not be months. I have a short attention span, JESSA. I've about had it with Y&R what with the amateur detectives running around. Now Nick broke some girls neck and Sharon didn't care to mention this during the custody trial? Please!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor
On 3/27/2015 Mmsfoxxie said:
On 3/27/2015 JESSA said:

Lol, it had better not be months. I have a short attention span, JESSA. I've about had it with Y&R what with the amateur detectives running around. Now Nick broke some girls neck and Sharon didn't care to mention this during the custody trial? Please!

I have nothing to say but at least I can say it with normal size letters and paragraphs

I feel like a grown-up !!!!

Honored Contributor
On 3/27/2015 Danky said:
On 3/27/2015 Mmsfoxxie said:
On 3/27/2015 JESSA said:

I have nothing to say but at least I can say it with normal size letters and paragraphs

I feel like a grown-up !!!!

Lol....wonderful!!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

http://soapcentral.com/yr/whoswho/nick.php

Nick breaking a women neck we all know it was in someway I must have been an accident

I can't remember any circumstances or close to that episode...

I do remember the suspicion surrounding Cassie father death that some how Sharon was involved...

In late 2003 Sharon was shocked realize software entrepreneur, Cameron Kirsten, had arrived in town to make a deal with Newman, and Nick was handling it. It was revealed that while she was gone all those months, she met up with Kirsten in a bar in Denver, they went up to her hotel room, and Sharon ended up having copulations with him and being beaten to a pulp. Sharon had been afraid to risk her marriage by reporting it to the police, so she stayed away long enough for her bruises to heal. Cameron began taunting and threatening Sharon that he would tell Nick about "their affair" until New Years eve, when he told her to meet her at a fleabag hotel for another round or else. Sharon met him there, but refused to go through with it.

When Cameron attempted to rape her, Sharon clobbered him over the head with a champagne bottle. In a panic, she dragged the body down the back stairs and hid it behind a dumpster, and before long it was buried in snow. Cameron was declared missing, and Grace Turner arrived in Genoa City looking for him. It seems they were involved in a long-distance romance, and Grace was fraught with worry over his disappearance. Sharon had confided the events of New Years Eve to Attorney Michael Baldwin who kept advising her to go to the police. Instead, knowing the desk clerk could identify her, and because it was beginning to thaw, she moved the body. Sharon made a wrong turn, ended up at a dead end between buildings in a seedy part of town, and was surrounded by thugs who wanted to rape her. She talked them into opening the trunk for a blanket, but they got scared and fled when they saw the dead body inside.

Sharon drove off into the night and ended up at a biker bar out by the lake. On the way out after using the restroom, Sharon ran into Grace who hassled her about her appearance and her panicked state. Sharon finally had enough, and took her to the back of the car to show her why she was panicking, but the trunk was empty. Sharon made it home, but was still jumpy for days. Grace dropped by often, accusing her of killing her boyfriend. Sharon began to be haunted by the rotting body of Cameron. Then old friend Larry Warton paid her a visit bruised and beaten, just released from the hospital, asked Sharon about the body. Sharon, relieved that she wasn't imagining what happened, and gratefully, confessed the whole story. It seemed he had seen her arrive at the bar that night, popped the trunk and taken the body and hid it for her.

Sharon was relieved when Larry promised to keep mum. But the haunting kept on, and the police started asking questions. Sharon thought she was going crazy and insisted Larry show her the dead body. Larry took Sharon, accompanied by mother-in-law Nikki, whom Sharon had confided in, down into the wet, stinking, rat-infested sewer, and found the body. Although she could identify the clothes as Cameron's, the face was too decomposed to recognize. Sharon continued to be haunted by Cameron and taunted by Grace until the body was discovered. Much to everyone's shock, the body turned out to be that of Cassie's father Frank Barritt who had stopped trying to see Cassie around New Years, so Sharon became the number one suspect.

At her last haunting prior to her arrest, Cameron finally said, "Gotcha." to her, and sent her running screaming from the house. Later on after Cameron showed up at the Athletic Club, very much alive, Larry, Sharon, Michael Baldwin and Nick figured out that Grace was helping Cameron with his plot for revenge on Sharon and convinced her to help them expose him. The body was found eventually after it washed out of the sewer, and turned out to be Sharon's X-boyfriend and daughter Cassie's father Frank. Cameron had set Sharon up for Frank's murder! Luckily for Larry, when all was said and done, he was not implicated. But Cameron escaped in his private jet with Sharon held hostage. Nick stowed away in the plane and jumped Cameron. They managed to get him into a parachute, and all three bailed out of the plane. Cameron landed in a tree which broke his leg, but Nick and Sharon made him walk to civilization where they called the police and turned him over.

Their harrowing experience made it easier for Nick to forgive her this time, but it didn't take long for Sharon to get back into her life and become bored again. One night she followed Nikki to where she worked as an MC at Marilyn's Cabaret. Finding a secluded spot, Sharon was fascinated watching their best stripper Brittany (A/K/A Marilyn) perform.

Sharon began fanaticizing about doing the same, but once Nikki and Nick found out, they tried to point her ambitions in another direction to save her children embarrassment. Nick helped Sharon get a job at Jabot as Spokesperson through Jack, and since Jabot was still in a bad financial situation, Nick was paying her salary under the table. Neil was disappointed when Victor named his son Nick CEO of Newman, and Neil became Chief Operating Officer and Right Hand to the CEO.

Victor left town on another quest, leaving Nick in charge. A few weeks later Victor returned to find that Nick let the power go to his head, cancelled Neil's pet projects and refused Neil's advice, causing Neil to quit. Afraid his sister Victoria would return and demand her former position, Nick hired Drucilla Winters as Head of the Cosmetics Division, and Neil was rehired to mentor her. Not long afterward, Victoria returned from Italy. Nick also hired his wife Sharon away from Jabot to be Spokesperson for the Newman Cosmetic Line.