Respected Contributor

Abby continues to face opposition – as Vikki, Chelsea and Adam continue to worry about the spike in sales … Phyllis visits her pal ‘Fred’. After talking to Ian, Adam comes lurking outside his trailer … Marisa warns her husband Luca to leave GC (which, of course, he won’t do) … Neil continues to spin lies (to Gwen and Dylan) … Sharon plans to commit herself – until her meds kick in.

http://www.young-restless.com/2015/wednesday-september-16th

Next: Why would you choose to be with that naive bartender? Is the sex that good? Marisa throws her drink at Luca … Nick questions Vikki – Did you honestly go see Ben because you’re worried about Abby? Or are you still interested in him? …. Jack confronts Victor – Are you working with Marco behind my back???

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the update, javala.

Boy, where do they keep getting these men that are build like boys.  First Kyle, now this Luca character.

I'm just noticing that Adam/Gabe wears these little boy shirts untucked when he isn't wearing a suit.  Not a good look for a business man.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Hi Foxxie---I don't find any of the men on Y&R attractive.......whomever does the casting has a type and it's not my type. I feel the same way about B&B. I do find Nick very sexy but that's it ! 

Java---what an exciting time in your life. You know we are all rooting for you and wish you nothing but the best.

Jessa---you've not said much about your health issue of late so I hope the assumption that you are well is, indeed, the reality.

Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R Thurs Sept 17

[ Edited ]

Wed http://community.qvc.com/t5/TV-and-Movies/Y-amp-R-Sept-16-Wed/m-p/2139015#U2139015

Thank you Danky,  the course is called Pathway and as I ponder it more it purpose is to continue education into the coming Millennium... 

There is a struggle going on which has now come to the forefront here in planet earth we are at the show down there is no re-addressing this one that option is gone, now it is too the bitter end...

Those who survive will be surprised when they wake up in another realm of this on going journey.

As I watch Y&R I can't help but see the various fallen nature of man kind being played out in different scenario... the one Neil is doing is very uncomfortable to watch... the veneer Abby is a product of the latest secular education...   Ian the wolf in sheep clothing...  Sharon represents so many now days that are not grounded in reality... Someone like Dylan has a hard time fitting in a world like today trying to make things better and protect others from the rootless.  i know my filter are different many times things for me is being edified through the HG.

Have you return home yet I bet you enjoyed the changing of the season. I hope we have a normal winter.

Be of good cheer!

Trusted Contributor

I'm fine Danky , thanks for asking.  The pain I had below my rib cage has finally gone away.

Jessa
Trusted Contributor

I think Adam/Gabe is cute as Christmas.  I think Nick and Jack are nice looking too.

Jessa
Respected Contributor

Glad to hear you are doing better JESSA

Trusted Contributor

@javala wrote:

Glad to hear you are doing better JESSA

Thanks Java, thank you for all your hard work.  I always look forward to your updates on the show.

Jessa