Respected Contributor

Y&R TUESDAY SPOILER & SCRIPT Adam confes...

It’s the big reveal – Adam finally confesses to Chelsea … The Avery/Joe debacle ends with Joe dropping charges, then getting dropped by a furious Cane … Avery leans on Mike, literally … Dylan returns to Sharon and their baby for some ‘sexy’ time … As Victor’s spies feed him info, Phyllis puzzles over the ‘2’ Jack wrote (before lapsing into a coma again)

http://www.young-restless.com/2015/monday-july-13th

Next: Phyllis tells Nick – I think I know who that bullet was meant for ….. Victor – don’t ever forget our plan. Getting rid of Gabriel, Vikki says. That’s right, Victor confirms…. What’s wrong? Sage asks Chelsea (who snarls – I know the truth)

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R TUESDAY SPOILER & SCRIPT Adam confes...

Thanks java.....excellent as always.  Appreciate the way you look out for us. Annabelle

Respected Contributor

Thanks Annabel I am sure after all this plays for all it worth than the Delia Killer will be revealed... but first Adam needs to be beat up more....

For years now Adam thinks he did it, so Y&R lets him twist in the wind for a little longer... that case has grown so cold...

Billy is going to want blood again....  I long for the day Billy is put in his place and arrested for attemped murder...

Respected Contributor

Out of 140 views so far Annable you are the only one and maybe a few others who say hi or give a heads up!

You are welcome....

Honored Contributor

Chomp it up to laziness, javala. We all appreciate your efforts.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Hi Javala! I appreciate you too!

Super busy day and a long one. Just now logging into the forum.

Heart

Honored Contributor

The Jack story has gone on too long.  It's time to finish it or jazz it up.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Java,  thank you for your good work here.

Jessa
Trusted Contributor

I felt bad for Adam/Gabe today but I think he should have told Chelsea the truth from the beginning.

Jessa
Respected Contributor

We all know Adam's dilemma but the price he asking Chelsea to pay to keep his secret is too great and sadly Adam does not recognized the toll...

Y&R NEEDS TO ADDRESS WHO KILLED DELIA THIS HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH!  and if they don't they are a bunch of degenerates....

That said I don't give a pass to deception and lying ...

Victor and Adam are two peas in a pod....