Respected Contributor

Yack blows up at Kyle then admits to a furious Phyllis that ‘M’ is someone he once loved …. Victor continues to watch and plot …. Devon talks Hilary into the wedding she ‘deserves’ … Lily slaps Mike – twice …. After a run in with Joe (what are the odds?) Avery hears a noise in her apartment. Why call 911 when you have Dylan on speed dial?  http://www.young-restless.com/2015/monday-june-15th

Next: Adam drops a bomb on Billy and Chelsea. Harrison is the man who raised me, my Father is Jack Abbott …. Those kids are dead for a reason. No one was to find out there’s two Jack Abbotts, Yack tells Victor …. Don’t you die on me Jack, don’t you dare, Marisa pleads (still soaking wet)

Respected Contributor

I keep trying to figure out the purpose of this scheme of Victors  keeping Jack at bay, and all this silliness.... because what was he going to do with Jack in the end he could not keep him there forever....

The only thing I can think of is Victor wanted this merger of the two families but he wanted full control until he died.... he wanted to be top banana....

Now he thinks Jack is dead.... so now the fun of it is gone too...

Respected Contributor

Do you think Marissa realizes (or accepts) that it is Jack and not her former lover?

How ridiculous is it that Phylis couldn't tell Yack might have been different (in their most intimate moments) from jack? RIDICULOUS!!

Who knows what Victor is up to!

Respected Contributor

Something is going on these changes are universal

You may notice that the site has undergone a few changes. Thanks to Lyndsay for all the hard work. All remaining sections of the site have been recently updated.

Trusted Contributor

There sure has been a lot of face slapping lately on Y&R.  Somebody ought to give Victor a good one.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

jpie, We have all had to suspend our intelligence for many months now when it comes to Y&R.

Now we are having to do it with B&B (Ivy marrying Liam in a nano-second).

Honored Contributor

i just dont get why michael is pushing so hard for lauren to leave him. i thought that the woman he hired to sleep with him was a ridiculous step. i would have liked them to handle this storyline differently.

i am fan of cane and lily. i dont really want to see them split up.

the more the new adam is featured, the more i am liking him!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

jpie, We have all had to suspend our intelligence for many months now when it comes to Y&R.

Now we are having to do it with B&B (Ivy marrying Liam in a nano-second).

Spoiler

Hi!  Yes, the issue  of horrible writers has been discussed a lot!  Y & R doesn't come on until 4 Central time for me.  I record it, and so many times I don't watch it closely (multi-tasking).  

Sage and Nick, bleck!  

Spoiler

Oops, I just accidentally hit the spoiler button a few times!  Still learning I suppose.  I was trying to get an emoticon!  

I still have yet to watch today's episode.  

Honored Contributor

Yes, I think Marisa believes this is the real Jack, not the guy she loved.

I thought in the previews I heard her call him Jack.  I thought I did.

Respected Contributor

Spoiler

Thanks jpie  I a learn something new....