Respected Contributor

After a visit from ghost John, Jack decides to ignore Victor’s threats and take action (or will he?) …. Marisa joins Marco at the cabin … Harding isn’t happy to have Dylan following him around (in training) … Nikki volunteers to throw Sage a baby shower (then has harsh words with Phyllis – who is still really pissed off at Victor) … Kevin continues to try put the pieces together.

http://www.young-restless.com/2015/monday-august-17th

Next: Ashley confronts Phyllis – I’m a part of this company and this family. You know something and you’re going to tell me! … Who’s behind the Paragon Project? Is it Ashley? Billy? Vikki questions Victor …. As Ashley and Phyllis hover in Victor’s office, Jack gets a call from Marisa – come to your family’s cabin.

Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R TUESDAY Aug 18th

[ Edited ]

Greetings to ALL...

I am tired, a good kind...

Danky and Annabel I am at last being useful in my life...  it took a long time fight my way back to get my health to a place where I feel satisfied with a days work...  I cannot get into details but I am being greatly rewarded with more improvements in my health, safety and peace of mind....  We all need a purpose!  BTW I look forward to longer chat with Danky

And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God.

Valued Contributor

Thanks Javala, and here's wishing you continued good health.

I always appreciate your updates and good info..

1.png

That's how we roll in the shire..
Honored Contributor

@javala wrote:

Greetings to ALL...

Danky and Annabel I am at last being useful in my life...  it took a long time fight my way back to get my health to a place where I feel satisfied with a days work...  I cannot get into details but I am being greatly rewarded with more improvements in my health, safety and peace of mind....  We all need a purpose!  BTW I look forward to longer chat with Danky

And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God.

Continued good health to you, javala.   You are so correct....We all need a purpose in life.  Since retirement, I see that more and more.  My purpose can't be to log in on here everyday talking about silly soaps, lol.  Housework is boring.  I'm exploring some out of the house activities.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Foxxii, Danky, Java......Smiley HappyHeart

Honored Contributor

Ohh, dear sweet John Abbott.  Finally a voice (albeit it a ghost's voice) of reasoning!  He's saying everything about Victor that I am thinking.  Forget about any consequences of what happened wherever Jack was.  I don't think he can be held accountable for that anyway.  Kelly was already dead as far as anyone is concerned.

GET VICTOR NEWMAN PUNISHED. 

I could have slapped Phyllis when she came out with yet another lie.  Paul should have noticed that she was doing all of the talking instead of Jack.

BYW, when did Dylan get his police training, lol?  Did he go through any psychological tests?  Enquiring minds want to know.

I know...it's a soap opera.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@javala wrote:

Greetings to ALL...

I cannot tell you how happy this post makes me. Although WE all appreciate your intelligence, curiosity, goodness and passion, this bb has not always been kind to you. To know that you are in a place where all of your wonderful qualities are utilized and acknowledged brings me great joy. 

You have been my special friend from Day 1, Java, and you continue to be........

Trusted Contributor

I know what you mean Foxxie.  I felt the same way when I retired, unfortunately my husband does not think the same way and I do not drive so my activites are limited.  You go for it girl!!

Jessa
Honored Contributor

JESSA, although I drive, I don't like it and I only go where the route is easy/not far and only during daylight hours if that's possible.  In the winter, not always.  Luckily, hubby likes to drive and will take me places if I ask.  But sometimes I want to venture out on my own just to prove I am an adult, lol. 

When I was around 50 y.o., I was single and went on a 5 day cruise all alone.  I was more adventurous or stupid then, I don't know which, lol.  Wouldn't do it now but I'd love to be the kind that loved to travel.  At my age now, I can't get past the hassle of traveling.  So, I have to stop talking out of both sides of my mouth, I guess.

Trusted Contributor

I would have loved to do volunteer work like at the local library or hospital.  The most I do is walk every morning at the mall with my husband and we have coffee afterwards with people we met there.  I do go and visit the girls I used to work with every now and then but I can take a bus to get downtown but still have to be driven to the bus stop.

There are quite a few things I haven't seen in my own city that I would like to do but hubby isn't interested.

Jessa