Respected Contributor

@jessa wrote:

I'm sorry Java, forgive me.

There is nothing to forgive friend You and the rest are Royal in my book!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

Panera was okay--I switched it up and got the onion soup which wasn't great. FOXXIE--they still have the steak and asiago sandwich that you like. I had the italian combo.

Is Abby pregnant in RL ? I thought she was going to smother Ben with her belly.

You know, I thought the same thing, Danky.  It didn't look so much big but rounded as in the first tri-semester of pregnancy.  I know she just got married a year or two ago so she could be.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

be sure to watch Wednesday! All the murder mystery starts unraveling!!

Respected Contributor

Mustangshar wrote:

be sure to watch Wednesday! All the murder mystery starts unraveling!!

Dear Toni must be having a hard time most likely the realization set in let's keep her in our prayers....

Respected Contributor

Danky, Foxxie, JESSCA, Annabel

Make Breakfast Pizzas this Weekend

http://ldsmag.com/make-breakfast-pizzas-this-weekend/

Honored Contributor

@javala wrote:

Danky, Foxxie, JESSCA, Annabel

Make Breakfast Pizzas this Weekend

My, that pizza does look good.  Might try it for company with a side of fruit.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R TUESDAY Aug 11

[ Edited ]

Oh boy---that does look good. How about the fruit pizza with a fine spread of fruit jam as the "sauce" and marscapone or sweetened cream cheese as the cheese ? You could even maybe use sliced fresh stone fruit on top and stick the pizza under the broiler to caramalize the peaches  or what ever fruit you use. 

What's for lunch ? I am starving.

Respected Contributor

Curtis Stone has a great everyday Dura pan that works great for a making crispt Pizza crust everyonce for a while is 40 https://www.hsn.com/products/curtis-stone-durapan-nonstick-12-multipurpose-pan/7750367

Respected Contributor

Tuesday, August    11th  FROM TONI

OMG. I forgot to hit the ‘publish’ button yesterday. D’oh!! An interesting series of flashbacks fill in some gaps – how Marco partnered up with Harding and who the real killer is…. Phyllis, Jack and Victor must join forces to eliminate a common threat … Vikki passes Billy’s test, but is pissed that he gave her one … Who’s behind the Paragon Project??? …. Kevin and Mariah convince Paul to investigate Harding (who’s now to help Marco take over Jack’s life, and wife, again) http://www.young-restless.com/2015/tuesday-august-11th

Honored Contributor

How the heck does Marco think he can have Phyllis if he takes over Jack's life.  Doubt if she would go along with that.