Respected Contributor

Y&R TUES NOV 3 4 DIE NEW VIDEO

[ Edited ]

As the fire rages on at Newman Towers, some make their way down the stairs, some are rescued by helicopter, and some remain trapped in the inferno…. Paul’s stunned to hear that Patty’s not at Fairview … Chris is pissed that Mike let Adam go (he’s found unconscious on the stairs by Victor and Billy) … Ben and Ashley remain trapped together (as Abby worries with Noah – still at the gala)

http://www.young-restless.com/2015/monday-november-2nd

Next: Mom!!! Mom!!!! Can you hear me? Abby creeps around with a flashlight…. Ben and Ashley kiss. A door explodes as the helicopter takes off from the burning building.

An explosion of epic proportions at the gala results in casualties and four deaths

Honored Contributor

Hi, @javala,  This is Monday's episode, November 2nd.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R TUESDAY NOV 3

[ Edited ]

Really!  Did you read it Foxxie?

Folks I assure you this is Tuesday script.

This is Tues Video show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56rJj__UXVY

Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R TUESDAY NOV 3

[ Edited ]

This fire is going to rage on for 3 days so far Ashley, Ben and Cane are trapped or worst...

Spoilers for Mon, Nov 2nd (CAN) Tues, Nov 3rd (US) 2015 .....

ATTENTION THIS IS A NOT TO MISS EPISODE!!!! It is epic!

1. The devil dude puts Cane in the closet and he's still unconscious.

2. Nick asks Kevin whats going on with his laptop. Kevin tells him that its the Paragon Project.

3. Sage tells Nick that she smells smoke in the hallway.

4. Ben warns everyone about the fire. Chelsea panics and needs to be with Connor.

5. Patti calls Dylan from the Newman towers dressed in a cat costume of course. Lol. She asks Dylan to meet her at the top of the tower. The guard tells her that the elevators arre down so she takes the stairs.

6. Nick, Sage, Mariah and Kevin get the kids out safely.

7. Adam overhears Paul tell Dylan that Newman towers is on fire. Michael helps Adam escape so he can go save his family.

8. Jack and Ben go look for Nick and the kids. Phyllis and Ashley go to get help also.

9. Phyllis and Jack get stuck in the lunchroom together.

10. Ben and Ashley get stuck in an explosion and some if the ceiling falls on Ben's legs.

11. As Adam is looking for Chelsea the devil dude knocks Adam out and leaves him in the stairwell for dead.

12. Billy and Victor go look for help.

13. Dylan brings in a helicopter to rescue everyone from the ball room.

14. Cane rraluzes he is trapped in the file room and is locked in.

15. Phyllis and Jack are shocked to run into Patty during the fire.

16.Billy and Victor find Adam in the stairwell unconscious.

♡♡♡

Like I said in Monday Title this is Ian Ward doings!

Respected Contributor

i sure hope Ian, is one of the goners!

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R TUES NOV 3 4 DIE NEW VIDEO

Yep @javala, I did read the page.  Then I looked at the date...November 2nd which is Monday.  The video is for today's show but wasn't there when I read last nights post.  I just read the link.  Link is November 2nd, video, November 3rd.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Yep @javala, I did read the page.  Then I looked at the date...November 2nd which is Monday.  The video is for today's show but wasn't there when I read last nights post.  I just read the link.  Link is November 2nd, video, November 3rd.

It is still there Foxxie

http://www.young-restless.com/2015/monday-november​-2nd

did you forget Canada is always a day ahead..

Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Foxxie please be careful in the future it is hard enough I don't need to be undermine

http://www.young-restless.com/2015/monday-november​-2nd

did you forget Canada is always a day ahead..

Valued Contributor

So any ideas who the devil is?  Ian??

Honored Contributor

i hope they are not going to try to blame this fire on patty!......which will of course mean that the real fire starter would be free for who knows how long?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein