Respected Contributor

After Connor gets lost in the park, Billy finds him – then delivers emotional testimony (blaming himself for Delia’s death – while Adam says he’s not to blame himself… Chris rejects Mike’s plea … The jury has reached a verdict … Noah’s not happy to see Marisa laughing with Luca, but is placated enough to have sex with her … Kevin agrees to help look for Marisa’s daughter… Victor gives Ashley, and then Luca a warning.

http://www.young-restless.com/2015/wednesday-october-21st

Next: Dylan tells Joe that Lily’s standing by her husband – do them a favour, stay out of it …. Paul shows up at Cane’s with a search warrant… Billy tells everyone that the jury’s reached a verdict. Already? Jack’s surprised.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Y&R THURSDAY OCT 22 2015

[ Edited ]

thanks you script.pngThanks Javala..

That's how we roll in the shire..
Honored Contributor

Hi, @cah.  Long time no see.  Hope you are well.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Valued Contributor

I'm fine and thank you for asking!
I rarely post, but I do read every day, several times a day.
I so love all of your posts and love the opinions on here!

By the way, that rose is supposed to have a script saying "thank you" which didn't work at all!!

That's how we roll in the shire..
Honored Contributor

I've been fast forwarding over the trial stuff (and most of the shows).  I am so sick of Billy acting like he's so great.  I can't stand him.  I've gotten to the point where there just isn't anyone on this show anymore  who is worth rooting for.

They are all so evil in one way or another.  If it rained Christine would drown, her nose is so up in the air.  

I was hoping it would come out that Adam didn't do it but I guess that would require some good writing (story telling) and we all know none of these writers are able to do that.

Honored Contributor

I'm still watching Y&R (I DVR'd it).  It occurred to me that I don't think any of the accident was REALLY investigated.  Once it was discovered that everyone thought Adam did it, the investigation ended.

Is that right?  Most of you have better memories than I do.  Also I thought the rear light of Adam's car was the one that was broken?

Respected Contributor

Hi JESSA,Foxxi, Annabel,  thank you CAH glad to know that you do read the updates

Honored Contributor

Hi, @javala.  Hope you're doing well with school and such.  Miss your postings but understand.  We all have to prioritize our lives.  Message boards are at the bottom of that list for a sensible person.  Real life happens.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)