Respected Contributor

Y&R THURS NOV 5th

[ Edited ]

All are safely out, except for Cane (Adam carries Ben and leads Ashley and Abby to safety) Ian’s trapped under debris, but perhaps Patty can help ‘hot stuff’ …. Nick and Sage (especially Sage) are devastated to hear that their son has died – and demand to see him.

http://www.young-restless.com/2015/wednesday-november-4th

Next: All are gathered as Chris appears, arms folded, to announce that Adam Newman now faces additional charges for escaping custody…. Patty seemed lucid – she told us she came to warn Dylan about something, Jack puzzles with Phyllis … You find a good attorney, because you’re gonna need one! a livid Paul hisses at Dr Anderson

Latest video http://freedocus.com/uncategorized/watch-the-full-episode-for-thursday-november-5/

Honored Contributor

Thanks Javala.  I always reading your posts (and others) before I watch the show.  I DVR it and that helps too.

Poor Patty I hope she doesn't get blamed for anything.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

I hope Cane is alive   and boring Christine seems to have no business accept Adam...

Valued Contributor

Thanks Java....love the info you post...

Christine is a #itch...and not likeable at all.

Adam is the one character that I've always enjoyed (past and present)...so he's a hero...didn't flee when he could...saved 3 people and Christine is out for his blood.

At least with this soap, I watch most of it. B&B episodes I can run through in about 7 minutes with all of the fast forwarding.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the spoilers, javala.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

is anyone really going to die? i find it hard to believe that  IAN wont be around on a future date......maybe not anytime soon, but he could pop up at anytime........it is a  soap opera fire. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I'm watching now and it's moving pretty slow, in a way.  Who stands in the middle of a blazing fire as Ian and Adam are doing?

Why is Lily allowing Joe to keep hugging her?  She only seems marginally concerned about her husband.

Billy doesn't seem to know how to act.  Or I should say the writers don't know whether to write him in a forgiving mood as he was in the courtroom or write him as he's been toward Adam in these last 2 years.  For him to leave Adam for Victor to help was unforgiveable.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45

well for those who did open up the link I posted they would see there is a future for Patty and Ian cahoots...  Ian hand did move

Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R THURS NOV 5th

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I'm watching now and it's moving pretty slow, in a way.  Who stands in the middle of a blazing fire as Ian and Adam are doing?

1-Why is Lily allowing Joe to keep hugging her?  She only seems marginally concerned about her husband.

2- Billy doesn't seem to know how to act.  Or I should say the writers don't know whether to write him in a forgiving mood as he was in the courtroom or write him as he's been toward Adam in these last 2 years.  For him to leave Adam for Victor to help was unforgiveable.

@Mmsfoxxie

1-twisted writes or maybe young women are not as faithful as the generations before

2- some times I like to fine normal land soaps that are not so do what ever pops in their heads that day...

Trusted Contributor

Will Caine be alive?  Lilly is disgusting as is Christine.   With all those explosions it is a wonder anyone got out alive.

Jessa