Respected Contributor

Y&R THURS NOV 12

[ Edited ]

As Dylan gets closer to the truth, Neil tells Hilary almost everything … Neil and Gwen must find a furious Hilary (before Dylan does) and also to give her life saving medication … Now home, Nick and Sage give Faith the bad news … Sure that Adam was Christian’s Father, Victor again resorts to blackmail – he’ll pay off the Judge if Adam will help him rebuild Newman – and screw over Jack. http://www.young-restless.com/

Next: Oh Jack, Nikki sighs. What is he up to this time? Jack asks…. Mike – I have bad news and you ****** well better take it more seriously than your Father….. Chris speaks to a woman at the courthouse – I’m so thrilled your on the Newman appeal. I couldn’t ask for a more qualified Judge to hear the case.

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R THURS NOV 12

[ Edited ]

Thanks, @javala.  

I have seen nothing that would make Victor think that Christian is Adam's baby so why does he think it?  Heck, if he is, Adam doesn't know it either.  Why do the writers try to make Victor appear to know it all.  Ms. Sage is the knower of the truth.   I said awhile back that DNA testing probably might not be 100% conclusive anyway since Adam and Nick are half brothers.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Victor is always up to something isn't he?  Adam is going to have to sell his soul to the devil to get out of the jail sentence.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie, Victor's comment came out of nowhere, I was surprised when he said that to Adam, but what difference does it make now, the baby was still a Newman and it is supposedly dead, at least they all think so!

Trusted Contributor

I wonder how long it will take them to discover the baby isn't dead.  Will we have to wait another year .

Jessa
Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Thanks, @javala.  

I have seen nothing that would make Victor think that Christian is Adam's baby so why does he think it?  Heck, if he is, Adam doesn't know it either.  Why do the writers try to make Victor appear to know it all.  Ms. Sage is the knower of the truth.   I said awhile back that DNA testing probably might not be 100% conclusive anyway since Adam and Nick are half brothers.

I agree.

Why are they doing this??  Hasn't this storyline be done to death.  I don't think Adam messed with the paternity test.  If anyone did it was Sage or Nick.  Nick has been know to lie before. 

Honored Contributor

Those who think Adam will ever stop being tortured by Victor raise your hand?

I don't see any hands out there?  I doubt it too.

Respected Contributor

Victor story line does not make since he could have asked Adam to help him, but the twist was to mess with Jack, Jack should go after Victor for placing his life in danger as far as those at sea who lost their life they were holding him as a hostage, as well as torcher the whole threat is bogus.

A few writes at Y&R are related to vipers!