Trusted Contributor

I agree with you Foxxie...Colin is just like Victor, always scheming.

Just a note to all you girls.  Saturday I am going in for a bone scan, I would appreciate prayers from you girls.  I am feeling very anxious.  Thanks

Jessa
Respected Contributor

Oh, JESSA---how frightened you must be. You will get through it and, hopefully, you will have a positive outcome. You will be in my thoughts and my prayers and I am sending you an affectionate squeeze of the hand and a comfy hug.

Honored Contributor

@jessa wrote:

I agree with you Foxxie...Colin is just like Victor, always scheming.

Just a note to all you girls.  Saturday I am going in for a bone scan, I would appreciate prayers from you girls.  I am feeling very anxious.  Thanks

Oh, I'm sure everything will be alright, JESSA but most definitely, I will have you in my prayers and thoughts.  I just read about your scan on Wellness.  I'm like you...a little hesitant to be in one of those things.

I think my mother had one years ago but her head was exposed.  Hope that's the way yours is.  Hope you're not in there too long either.  Good luck.

Actually, I always miss you when I don't "see" you at least once a day somewhere on these boards.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

JESSA prayers for you...

I had a couple of those bone scans over the years the kind I did was to lay on a flat bed table for bone density test, and it was ok, not like an MRI and a Cat scan is eases than the MRI

Respected Contributor

I just finishe today and I think Neil is going to stick up for Devon

Respected Contributor

Jessa, positive thooughts and prayers coming your way.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Trusted Contributor

Thank you Foxxie, you have been so kind to me since I have met you on these boards. I consider you a true friend.

Jessa
Trusted Contributor

Thank you Danky, you don't know how much I apreciate your comforting words and hugs.

Jessa
Trusted Contributor

Thank you hsawaknow.

Jessa
Trusted Contributor

Thanks Java, it seems the older I get the more these things bother me.

Jessa