Respected Contributor

Y&R THURDAY JULY 2nd Toni's Spoiler

[ Edited ]

As Phyllis excitedly questions him, Jack (now awake) points the finger at Victor …. Noah hires Marisa – and won’t go along with his Dad’s request to steer clear of Victor … New CEO Adam gets a visit from Marisa….Nick confronts Victor. Ashley then blasts Victor for promoting ‘Gabe’ (whom she suspects of blackmailing him) …. Ashley is stunned by DNA results confirming that Jack is Gabe’s Father… Back on the job, Kevin continues to connect dots. http://www.young-restless.com/2015/wednesday-july-1st

Next: Paul’s on the phone – no one saw Victor shoot Jack. That’s not true, Adam walks into his office …. Ben and Abby question Ashley – have the police arrested someone? No, but they have a suspect. Who is it?? Abby asks … Stay the hell away from my husband!!! Phyllis bursts into Jack’s room (he’s making a grunting noise as Victor stands over him with a pillow)

Valued Contributor

Re: Y&R THURDAY JULY 2nd Toni's Spoiler

Thanks java...

Wouldn't you think there would be protection on Jack in the hospital...I mean....attempted murder and all.

Honored Contributor

I thought Kevin was going to notice 2 Jacks on the video. He keeps saying there's something strange about it.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here we are with that pillow seen again... trying to make it look like Victor is going to smoother Jack when all he is doing to prop up Jack head, because he is choking..

Honored Contributor

javala, I thought that sounded familar, too. As if that scene had happened before. Are they reduced to that now, lol?
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:
I thought Kevin was going to notice 2 Jacks on the video. He keeps saying there's something strange about it.

Well, they had to be wearing different clothing ... how long before someone notices THAT ??

Honored Contributor

Phyllis has already noticed that Jack isn't wearing his ring and it's not with his personal items that the hospital gave her.
Trusted Contributor

Like I mentioned before...you can look like someone but something has to be different especially your teeth.   The whole thing is just getting crazier and crazier.

Jessa
Valued Contributor

Maybe Kevin will notice that on one photo Jack isn't wearing a wedding ring.

Apparently Jack owned identical suits and ties (insert eye roll here)...

Contributor

You're good--I never thought of that. It must be my age