Respected Contributor

Y&R Spoliers Shocker JT is not dead, and is losing his memory

How trust worthy are these AI videos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTvVEBlJsN0

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Y&R Spoliers Shocker JT is not dead, and is losing his memory

I said a while back that would be the best storyline...because REALLY...how could they discover is murder and NOT put the 4 of them in jail????

Honored Contributor

So we are to believe he dug his way out of his plot at the Chancellor Garden? I wish the four ladies would do some digging and find his empty grave. That would cause a few of them to have a breakdown.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think a lot of us have wondered if he was really dead and also thought it might make for better story if he wasn't. That said, reports are that the actor who played JT has finished his stretch on the show, so if the character is alive then you have to wonder if he'll actually be seen on screen... Of course, the reports could be intentionally misleading and they could always recast the part... All that said, I don't think the spoilers are always reliable by a mile...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

JT is not alive!!!  In a preview, it shows the back of a guy that Phyllis and Nick see, but it is not JT!  Thad Luckinbill filmed his last air date in April!

@javala, Why are you concerned with AL politics?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Hooty wrote:

JT is not alive!!!  In a preview, it shows the back of a guy that Phyllis and Nick see, but it is not JT!  Thad Luckinbill filmed his last air date in April!

@Hooty wrote:

@Hooty@stevieb@AuntG@kelsey17

It is not AL it is AI Artificial Intelligence that is what all these voice-over come from it is so creepy what is slipping into our world today.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2018/05/08/a-google-program-can-pass-as-a-human-on...

AS and example this  one was done abt 10 years ago 

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=youtube+pizza+palace&view=detail&mid=96C0A3A3BED9529389EA96C0A3...

@steviebI agree but who knows

BTW in soapland anything can happen they could create a whole new look!

They should have confessed right away it was an attempt at rescue and accident,

Anyways back to these AI voice-overs in spoilers what a mess...

It is going to be harder to answer the phone and wait until the criminals get of hold of this technology and how they will use it.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I think a lot of us have wondered if he was really dead and also thought it might make for better story if he wasn't. That said, reports are that the actor who played JT has finished his stretch on the show, so if the character is alive then you have to wonder if he'll actually be seen on screen... Of course, the reports could be intentionally misleading and they could always recast the part... All that said, I don't think the spoilers are always reliable by a mile...

Didn't Phyllis or one of the culprits mentioned Nick and Jack would figure JT changed his appearance and they'd probably be looking for someone with dark hair?  Perhaps that was a hint for a new JT joining the crew.

Respected Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Didn't Phyllis or one of the culprits mentioned Nick and Jack would figure JT changed his appearance and they'd probably be looking for someone with dark hair?  Perhaps that was a hint for a new JT joining the crew.

They changed Adam look, and one time they clone Phyllis and this also have the shades of Sheila....

There is a new casting call but it is not clear,  rumor has it Adam might return, Lilly will be away making a movie.

Esteemed Contributor

@javala

Never saw Sheila - missed a lot of the history.  But, remember both Adam's. It should be interesting of they ressurect a new JT and another Adam.

As for Lily - hope she NEVER returns!  (fingers crosssed)