Honored Contributor

Y&R Spoilers for the week of Nov. 16 - 20

[ Edited ]

A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on Y&R during the week of November 16, 2015. Be sure to tune in to Y&R every weekday to see how everything plays out.
Victor makes an unexpected announcement

Victor wants to heal his relationship with Adam and holds the key to Adam's life, but it may come at a price

Elise makes a very controversial move and completely inappropriate behavior when she visits Adam

Elise has some very shocking news for Nikki

Nikki takes matters into her own hands

Phyllis has revenge on her mind

Billy notices Adam is not behaving like someone who is about to go to prison for 10 years

Billy blames Victor more than Adam for Delia's death because Victor created the monster known as Adam

Billy reveals his plan to Phyllis, and they become allies

As much as Phyllis wants revenge against Victor she does not want to come between Billy and Victoria

Billy's relationship with Victoria makes things awkward for him to help Phyllis bring Victor down

Victoria questions Billy's change of heart

Jack and Phyllis have opposing agendas regarding Victor

Hilary has a set back

Devon is devastated that Hilary seems to have feelings for Neil

Hilary cannot reconcile how she and Devon betrayed Neil after he was so kind to her

Neil convinces Hilary to take the medication that will help restore her memory

Gwen tells Devon that Hilary is plotting to get Neil back

Hilary is outraged after Devon reveals they betrayed Neil while he was blind

Hilary threatens to leave Genoa City if Devon does not back off

Devon is determined to find the doctor responsible for Hilary's state of mind

Dylan is hot on Dr. Neville's trail

Sage declines going to Katie's birthday party because she is lost since Christian's death and can't share her feelings with Nick

Sage doesn't know how to save her marriage and finds solace in Adam because of the history they share, and she feels safe with him

Chelsea begs Victor not to turn his back on Adam

Sharon's suspicions bring her closer to the truth

Lily and Cane fight to get their marriage on track, but Lily's infidelity is hard to put behind them

Cane's emotional wounds run deep and he struggles with his hurt and betrayal

Soap Central.com
Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Spoilers for the week of Nov. 16 - 20

WOW!  Thanks for taking the time to post this Hooty.  You rock!

Honored Contributor

Thanks, @Hooty.

Strange that Phyllis is waiting til now to get this angry with Victor, not that I blame her?  Guess she was holding back.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I agree foxxii.  It's story lines like this that make you realize the writing now stinks.

It's as if the writers decide "We'll make Phyllis angry".  Then someone says, "Why would she get angry"?  Then they said, "Well....remember all that Victor had done to her"?  Then they pluck that out of the air.

There is no continuation in these story lines.  It is just fragments.

Valued Contributor

Thanks hooty for the spoilers. 
annabellthecat made a good point about how the writers come up with the story lines.   What happened to good writing?  I miss the old days...back when Katherine was the matriarch, bickering with Jill, as they shared insults that were pretty funny at times.
("You wrinkled old prune!")  Jeanne Cooper had a great sense of humor, giving or on the receiving end.   Back then, I would eagerly look forward to each episode with anticipation of some new twist or edge of my seat cliffhanger. These days,  most of the story lines are long and drawn out or obviously repeated story lines from years ago.   And sadly,  seasoned actors can only do so much with what they're given too.  It's a shame their talent is wasted on silly plots and dialog.   All that said , I remain a fan!  
~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Respected Contributor

Thanks Hooty for posting these updates. I look forward to reading them each week.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

Delia would still be around if Billy would have locked the dog in the car with windows opened just a bit ( it was Wisconsin in Oct?), taken his young daughter in the store with him , bought the ice cream, went back to car. Parenting 101.

Honored Contributor

You are so correct, @okaywitheasypay.

Billy acknowledged that he was at fault during the trial but now he seems to have forgotten that little fact.  I guess the plot needs him to be angry at Adam again despite the fact that Adam saved his sister and niece from the burning fire.  I don't recall Billy trying to save anyone but himself.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

That is right Foxxie and don't forget he was going to kill Adam, he did shoot him.  Isn't that attempted murder?

Jessa
Honored Contributor

Oh gees ..... I must have amnesia.    Who the heck is Elise?