Honored Contributor

Y&R Spoilers for the week of July 27th - 31st

On the Young and Restless Weekly spoiler the lunch crew will tell you what they heard is going to happen this coming week and a little bit past that.

Chelsea finds out that Adam had sex with Sage and that the baby could have been hers and she sure does act extremely jealous.

Young and Restless weekly spoiler

Kevin and Mariah

Kevin and Mariah go looking for Marco’s body and do not find one.  That means that Marco is still out there somewhere folks and he may be getting ready to strike again.

Does Adam decide to not live without Connor so he takes him but does he bring him back?  Paul goes looking for Gabriel to discover he has left town.

Dylan and Sharon have a sonogram and see their baby and hear its heartbeat.  Dylan confesses something to Sharon and she begins to unravel.

Lily is tired of begging for Cane’s forgiveness and when Joe asks her out for dinner she says yes.  She also discovers that Joe can be quite charming and personable and she realizes that she actually likes him.

Victoria begs her father to tell her the truth about everything.

Jack continues to hide the truth about Marco from his wife and Phyllis feels that he is hiding something.  She thinks their marriage is in trouble, especially when she learns that she has been sleeping with a man that is not her husband.

Nikki is concerned about Neil’s anger toward Devon and Hillary and things go very bad at Devon’s bachelor party.

Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R Spoilers for the week of July 27th - 31st

i still have a hard time seeing dylan and sharon, together. i thought he was good with avery. no mention of noah, but i think he is getting into big trouble with marco's ex. i'm really tired of lily and cane and now, joe.

victor will never tell anyone the whole truth about anything, don't they learn.

lots going on this week. i've grown to like the new phyllis, much better that the old one.

Honored Contributor

This didn't come up when I was trying to find other posts to post on.  I'm sorry, I posted on another one.

Honored Contributor

Lily goes out to dinner with Joe?  I have never ever gotten this character.  I seem to shake my head at her as much as she goes on the warpath.

I don't get Dylan and Sharon either or the parade of babies.  

I will be looking forward to the bachelor party!  My man Neil is going to stir it up again.