Honored Contributor

Y&R Spoilers for the week June 29 - July 3rd

“The Young and the Restless” spoilers for the week of June 29-July 3 tease that several Genoa City residents will find themselves in grave danger. Jack (Peter Bergman) will be the victim of mistaken identity in the park. Victor (Eric Braeden) will fire a shot at Jack’s doppelganger, but Gabriel (Justin Hartley) will quickly realize that the real Jack is the one who took the bullet.

As Jack lies in a coma, Marisa (Sofia Pernas) will try to stop Marco (Peter Bergman) from making his getaway. Marisa will point a gun at Marco, but he’ll tell her to go ahead and shoot. There’s no way Marco’s ever going to turn himself in. Meanwhile, Nikki (Melody Thomas Scott) will open up to Neil (Kristoff St. John) about some details that could prove useful to Paul (Doug Davidson). Y&R rumors hint that Neil and Nikki will continue to bond in the coming weeks. If Nikki keeps drifting from Victor, things could take a romantic turn with Neil.

Other “Young and the Restless” spoilers reveal that Sharon (Sharon Case) will make a startling admission to Dylan (Steve Burton). Sharon recently revealed that she was pregnant and it’s already stirring up trouble within the family. Dylan will likely offer his reassurance, but we all know more trouble is bound to be on the way. Chelsea (Melissa Claire Egan) will also give Gabriel a shoulder to cry on. Gabe will undoubtedly be struggling with Jack’s critical condition and the knowledge he’s gained about Marco’s deception. Y&R viewers know that Gabriel is actually Adam and now he’ll have to keep Marco’s secret as well as his own.

Later in the week, Kevin (Greg Rikaart) will get some updates on the potential cabin killer. The information Kevin learns could lead to a major break in the case. It looks like the Scooby Doo gang will soon solve this mystery. Across town, Nick (Joshua Morrow) will butt heads with Victor as Lily (Christel Khalil) makes peace with Devon (Bryton James) and Hilary (Mishael Morgan). Relationships are making some huge shifts on “The Young and the Restless.”

Speaking of shifting relationships, it seems Stitch (Sean Carrigan) and Ashley’s (Eileen Davidson) dynamic could be changing in a big way. Stitch is with Abby (Melissa Ordway) now, but Ashley has made it clear she still has feelings for him. Another fling could be in Stitch and Abby’s future. As for Gabriel, all of his lies could cause his plan to crumble. When Gabe gets backed into a corner, will he have to face the consequences? Stay tuned to the CBS soap to find out if Gabriel’s new life will fall apart.

Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R Spoilers for the week June 29 - July 3rd

I hardly recognize this show anymore.  Pathetic.  I wonder if this is a dream sequence or if the writers are playing out one of Kevin's blogs. 

Esteemed Contributor

I totally sick of the Jack/Marco thingRobot Mad  And, Victor shooting Marco-Jack in the park was out of character (he would have had a 'bodyguard' do the deed or would have at least given Marco a warning to stop - very disappointed with the writers on thatRobot Frustrated.

Question:  who's the mystery killer?????  I was thinking maybe Dylan or Stitch?  At this point, I'm over it - been dragging on waaaay too long!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the spoilers, Hooty.

Sharon is probably going through menopause like Lauren was when she thought she was pregnant.  Sharon does not need another child.  The writers have too much trouble writing even close to realistic when there are children involved.  Besides, spoiled brat Faith is more than we can take as it is.  Sharon should have stopped with Noah.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I didn't watch for several months - frankly just got bored with the storline. Now when I try to watch again I hardly recognize the characters.  (Except for the older ones)  I have no idea what's going on and can't get back into it again.  I guess they have gone to a younger group for the summer again, to geet some of the teens who are at home into the show. Maybe it helps with viewers later???

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Hooty, it should be an interesting week.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

Just read from the Canadian Spoilers Group (they are a day ahead) one storyline will come to an end (finally) tomorrow and it is a good one!

I don't think Sharon is pregnant, she hasn't even gone to a doctor, and yes, she is too old to be pregnant anyway!  There is a theory going around between Sage & Sharron pregnancies about maybe baby swapping (like with Sharron & Ashley)!

Respected Contributor

Thanks Hooty for the spoiler