Trusted Contributor

Re: Y&R Spoilers for Monday, March 23

Is Kelly really dead? Did they say she committed suicide?

Jessa
Super Contributor

Not dead IMO
Super Contributor

Not dead IMO
Honored Contributor

I don't think she's dead either. I think Victor is hoping Jack will go crazy and she'll come back to 'haunt' him.

Contributor

Hooty ~ I'm so glad you post these! I've been unable to watch for the last few weeks, due to some personal issues. It's been much easier to catch up here than FF thru the DVR.

I'm completely shocked by some of the developments since I haven't been watching. Really, Sharon's the one that supposedly killed Austin now? I really don't think it would be any easier for her to put Austin in the cabinet than Summer, or move him to a car. I think it had to be a guy. I guess they're re-writing Nick's history, too, if there's something Sharon said to him on video.

I don't like Sage, I think she's up to more than meets-the-eye. Could she be working with Victor? Maybe she told him about Gabriel/Adam? I know that wouldn't have anything to do with Jack, but it could, if he knew Jack knows about Adam being alive?

I've missed so much lately, I don't really have any good ideas. I do think Kelly is gone. I thought I read that Cady MacClain was done filming (might return as a ghost though, who knows).

Again, I am just so appreciative of all your posts!

#22aday is 22 too many. I will miss you every second until I see you again. 11/16/86 - 03/05/15 RIP sweet child of mine. ~ SGT T C Chester/USMC/05-10/Iraq ~ Always Faithful