Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R Spoilers/Rumors .............. Is Ian Ward back?????

On 2/26/2015 Deb1010again said:

javala - ITA about Hillary. Good description... the "noble" thing.

So, who was Victor talking to in the confessional?

Thanks Deb1010 I just can't see her being that bitter anymore or she would have

continue having intimate times with Neil and not be bothered...

Trusted Contributor

Welcome Bandwife!

I don't think people are going to like the new Kyle.

Hi Mmsfoxxie, I think Hillary is just trying to get Neil to stop hating Devon also by admitting to that story she told today.

Jessa
Regular Contributor

On 2/26/2015 JESSA said:

Welcome Bandwife!

I don't think people are going to like the new Kyle.

Hi Mmsfoxxie, I think Hillary is just trying to get Neil to stop hating Devon also by admitting to that story she told today.

Hello! Well, it seems as though you..and the others hit the nail on the head w/that one. I slipped off and read the spoiler for tomorrow..lol. Hmm..So Miss Hillary has a heart after all? All of that was just a big mess. It'll be interesting to see how it all plays out!

I agree w/those who think Kyle is way too young. Its like the writers don't think us fans will notice that! If you all recall, the Kyle they had in the show a while back was a lot older looking. I thought that was weird. I also am still getting used to this guy who plays Billy. He seems a lot older than he should be. Wink LOL...I guess we all have our favorites.

The Abby/Austin thing is nasty as all get out. Wonder how long they've been sneaking and slipping around?{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Honored Contributor

Well, the commentator java posted on said she could have/should have carried it on further, married Devon and maybe (my idea) had a baby and say it was Neil's baby, while she's married to Devon.

Then she'd divorce Devon and take tons of his money. Although this isn't over, I guess.

I sincerely doubt that she's that good/kind to sacrifice herself like that.