Respected Contributor

Y&R Spoiler Thurs 1/15/15 Link

Jack believes Phyllis (who's plan has worked) ... Gabriel continues to annoy Billy (and ingratiate himself to Chelsea) ... Dylan in the hospital, Paul accuses Victor. Avery accuses Joe (which results in another kiss/slap) ... Paul suspects Nikki's drinking again ... Cane lets Joe and Victor know that he (and Jill) are going after CI.

http://www.young-restless.com/

Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R Spoiler Thurs 1/15/15 Link

Just think if Victoria went after Joe...

The heck with Billy or Stitch!

Interesting a blond wig in hangs out of Phyllis purse just like years ago when Diane burn down the pool house it was Diane?? (the wig and hardware)

Diane Jenkins Newman. Full detailed ... Burned down the Abbott pool house and set up Phyllis to take the fall

What is all this do it where ever you feel like is this to program the population now or to plant the idea in their heads...

Get a room folks...

Respected Contributor

Is this what they mean about Dylan dark side have masked thugs beat him as a ploy?

I am sure Joe or Victor did not had anything to do with that...

Honored Contributor

On 1/14/2015 javala said:

Just think if Victoria went after Joe...

The heck with Billy or Stitch!

Interesting a blond wig in hangs out of Phyllis purse just like years ago when Diane burn down the pool house it was Diane?? (the wig and hardware)

Diane Jenkins Newman. Full detailed ... Burned down the Abbott pool house and set up Phyllis to take the fall

What is all this do it where ever you feel like is this to program the population now or to plant the idea in their heads...

Get a room folks...

Haven't seen today's show yet. Has Phyllis fooled me? Is she pretending to be Kelly? Heck!!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Contributor

Today's was quite interesting, I have to say. Good idea to put Victoria with Joe. That would be a sizzling couple. He is quite easy on the eyes. I seem to always get confused between Stitch and Billy. They look like they could be brothers, and are mostly pretty boring. I do think I want to see Chelsea back with "Adam". I'm not sure what to think about Sage with Nick, though. That whole will drama has me thinking she's a gold digger. From her "memories" when she was discussing that with Adam, it seemed to be her idea when she was talking with Gabriel.

I don't know about the people of Genoa City. They just seem to all have s*x with one another. This whole Kelly/Phyllis/Jack thing needs to be over with and Kelly needs to be gone. She is just boring to watch. I have a feeling she may be tumbling down the Abbot staircase pretty soon. Phyllis with the purse today shows what she's up to, and then telling Jack that he needed to "prove" to her that he believed her and made him call the florist? What a dork. He needs to grow a pair and tell her to hit the road. That's now how the love of your life should treat you, then again, it is Phyllis, and he should know better, this isn't the first time.

#22aday is 22 too many. I will miss you every second until I see you again. 11/16/86 - 03/05/15 RIP sweet child of mine. ~ SGT T C Chester/USMC/05-10/Iraq ~ Always Faithful
Honored Contributor

jarhead, I said something similar commenting on your second paragraph. I would think it would be strange sitting across from someone you'd been 'busy' with and you're 'doing the dee,d with someone who's been busy with the person they're with.

Now, the next time we get together we have been playing musical chairs again. Let's mix it up again.

I'm anxious to see who Joe ends up with.......back up.....I mean let's see, he's already been with Ashley and Avery (maybe he has a thing for the "A's").....hey Joe! I'm Annabelle!

Honored Contributor

On 1/15/2015 javala said:

Is this what they mean about Dylan dark side have masked thugs beat him as a ploy?

I am sure Joe or Victor did not had anything to do with that...

Well, I don't think Victor did but I'm not sure about sneaky Joe. Those thugs had instructions from somebody.

So is Joe gonna get the ax? Kelly? Or both. I doubt if both are killed off. Let's vote for Kelly.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I like looking at Joe. My late husband had dark hair like Joe. Here's one vote for Kelly too!

Respected Contributor

On 1/18/2015 annabellethecat said:

I like looking at Joe. My late husband had dark hair like Joe. Here's one vote for Kelly too!

Kelly is suppose to get killed off...

Honored Contributor

I know java, I keep reading that, but I'll believe it when it happens....... these writers have been known to change their minds.