Honored Contributor

Y&R Spoiler - Someone's true identity will be revealed on July 13th ............................

News - Soap Buzz

Y&R Teases The Truth Of Gabriel’s (AKA Adam) Identity Will Be Revealed On July 13th!

Courtesy/CBS

“And on July 13th, his true identify … will be … exposed!”  That is the voice-over tag line from the latest CBS Daytime promo for the number one soap opera, The Young and the Restless.

Now that the stage is apparently set, will everyone finally learn that Gabriel Bingham is actually Adam Newman (Justin Hartley)?  From the inter-cuts in the promo, it appears that Adam admits who he is to Chelsea (Melissa Claire Egan).   But does he reveal it to her?  Does someone else come forward and ruin his imposter of a charade? Or, is this a big red herring?

For months, certain people have been finding out the truth about Adam namely Sage Warner (Kelly Sullivan), and Jack Abbott (Peter Bergman), but what will Chelsea do when she finds out that the man she has fallen for her lied, and is actually her believed-to-be-dead husband, Adam Newman?

Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R Spoiler - Someone's true identity will be revealed on July 13th .......................

Good catch Hooty   thanks

Valued Contributor

Re: Y&R Spoiler - Someone's true identity will be revealed on July 13th .......................

Hopefully not another dream sequence/ day dream etc !!

Honored Contributor

I hope it's true this time but I'll hold my enthusiam until the13th, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I don't watch often, but I am glad to know that I should watch on the 13th.  Thanks for posting.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hooty so far you got 158 views just thought you like to know...

Trusted Contributor

I hope it's true too Foxxie...we got roped in the last time.

Thanks Hooty for the update.

Jessa