Honored Contributor

I tried to copy and paste from CDL, but there was a word QVC would not allow, I could not find the word, and therefore, it wouldn't post!

This is basically was what it was saying:

Jack & Phyllis finally get away to get married and guess who shows up to tell Jack she is pregnant with his Love Child .......... I didn't think she was dead after all!

Honored Contributor
Lol......don't you just love these soaps? I didn't think she was dead either...yet. Looks like Victor has some 'plainin' to do.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

This whole Kelly storyline ticks me off. She's a coo-coo bird. I actually feel sorry for Jack. He was under the influence of that ""love potion"" and doesn't even remember it. Kelly is desperate and pathetic. Now Jack's life will be in ruins thanks to good ole Victor.

Honored Contributor

She and her brother makes me sick. We pretty much saw that coming, didn't we? Now any day (as soon as Victoria and Billy get back together) Chloe will show up (by now) with a baby Billy (he's just making babies everywhere).

Ugh! I guess we'll have to go through the entire summer months with this stupid story line. You'd never know from these soaps that just wishing you were pregnant doesn't make it so....these are the most fe^rtile women in the world on these two soaps.....wait back up, not on B&B yet, they're dealing with other 'issues'.

So, I guess Victor gave her some of the s*,e, ^x juice and that's why he took her to the closet right in the middle of everything! Man, I need a gallon of that stuff! So, I guess it only works for Victor now because it isn't working for the others (give Lilly a shot of the stuff)!

This is sooooo stupid. Are we ever going to get rid of this family? Unlike in the real world I guess Jack will decide to marry her (if it were the real world he'd say, "you're a nut job, I'm taking the kid. Phyllis and I are going to raise it", or Jack would raise it alone. I think they'd have done that in the old days of the soaps.

Remember way back when Victor put Victoria in that cell he'd made in his house? Remember he kept her there? Can you see any of that happening now? I just think it's funny that it's OK to do some of this stupid stuff but not some other's. I'm not talking about abuse, just the idea of some of this junk.

I wish to @#$$ we could find out who killed Austin? Can we please close one story line before we start 2 or 3 more

Respected Contributor

Hooty I know what you mean trying to locate the offensive word and we hear worst things walking down the street 24/7

Honored Contributor
On 4/4/2015 javala said:

Hooty I know what you mean trying to locate the offensive word and we hear worst things walking down the street 24/7

Well I knew what the word was, but I could not find it, it just wasn't there!!! I must have read it about 5 times, and I just said forget it, LOL!

Respected Contributor
Jerry Douglas reprises his role as the Abbott family patriarch.
This should be good I hope more members of the family are
aware of his visits.

Paul discovers the truth about Austin's death
So does that mean becomes aware of the in-circle or
who & how Austin was killed? Its is about time half
GC knows about sorted details.
Honored Contributor
I doubt that Kelly will have a baby cause I think she'll be dead. I have my doubts that Jack did that deed. The man was acting too weird. Victor is really good at finding identical people. If that didn't happen then Jack got a sniff of that love potion and not only over reacted but later had that heart attack during the building collapse. That might be why Victor took the stuff off the market....just didn't bother to tell Ashley the reason. This is speculation I read, not necessarily true.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor
On 4/4/2015 javala said:
Jerry Douglas reprises his role as the Abbott family patriarch.
This should be good I hope more members of the family are
aware of his visits.
Paul discovers the truth about Austin's death
So does that mean becomes aware of the in-circle or
who & how Austin was killed? Its is about time half
GC knows about sorted details.

But anybody that "sees him" will only be imagining it individually, as Jack does.

This Austin muder has gone on too long to hold my interest. What's going to happen with Michael is what I want to know. So far, he's reacting very similar to my husband when he found out about his prostate cancer. Weird, I know.

Honored Contributor

Wait a minute foxxie, Michael tried to find a man for Lauren, you said Michael is acting like your husband did? What is Michael doing that is weird? What am I missing here? I have an idea he isn't getting the treatments....am I right?

My brother is in the fight of his life (really) against bladder cancer. They put a shunt in his chest for the Chemo, but he isn't doing anything strange. I really want to understand this. What is Michael doing, other than not wanting to talk about it?

As far as Jerry Douglas. I can't understand why they killed him off in the first place. Didn't/doesn't make sense to me.

I'm soooo tired of these 'young people' (if I hear someone say that again I'll scream....they're adults, stupid, but adults) huddling together whispering about something almost everyone knows about now.

I feel like, "Austin's gone...bye,bye Austin, moving right along".

Now we'll have the whole thing with everyone boo hooing about Courtney. I wonder if we'll meet her family at the funeral? I think they'll ship her body back to TV land and move on. What a way to get rid of some of these actors. Just kill them off one after another.